Chapter 2

Decision

You arrived home and called your bestfriend.

"Hey Lisa!"

"Hey (Y/N),how are you?"Lisa asked

"Ehm...you could say I'm not fine."You sincerely answered and laid on your bed.

"What happened?Did someone hurt you?"

"Not exactly hurt..."

"Was it jimin?"Lisa asked with a serious tone,you could tell she was really mad.

"Yeah...he asked me not to contact him because school is getting to him..."Your voice trembled"H-he said he needed some distance so he could focus a-and..."

Before you could finish speaking lisa interrupted you"Are you sure that's the reason he doesn't want to contact him?"She asked and you wondered what she meant by that,for what other reason jimin would not want you to contact him?

"Yeah...for what other possible reason he would not want to have a contact?"

"Ehm...girl,you know he may be cheating on you right?"You heard her sigh over the phone and you thought about what she said.

cheat?Jimin would never cheat on you!He loved you and you loved him.

Right?Like okay you didn't go any further with him othee than kissing but that wasn't an actual reason for him to leave you,he understood your feelings and that you needed time.

You didn't want to do anything that you would regret,that's why you wanted to be sure that jimin was the one for you,if he cheated on you that meant it wasn't true love...that he didn't actually love you and he wanted you for...

"Yeah girl he may be banging some other girl."Lisa finally speaked,she was your best friend so of course she knew what you would think about.

"B-but he wouldn't do that..."You paused"Jimin loves me and understand that I need time."

"Come on (Y/N)as much as I would love to agree with you,I feel like that's the case."lisa sighed once again

As much as you wanted to deny lisa's accusation something inside of you was telling you she was right,you took a deep breath and tried to think of a solution.

"There is one way to find out."You said

"What?"

"I will have to go and see it myself."

To be continued...