Chapter 12

Bump

You woke up with an extreme headache,you looked around but Taehyung was nowhere fo be found.

"Where is he?" You asked yourself and checked your phone.

It was 8:10,which meant you had five minutes to get ready and head to the classroom or else you would be late.

"Shit,that's why he is not here!" You sweared under your breath and got up to get ready.

Althrough you struggled a lot to walk around,you managed to get ready and made it to class on time.

"Made it!"You breathed heavily as you made your way towards your sit and say down.

Jungkook sat next to you and the same exact moment the teacher walked in.

"Wow you made it barely!" Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah..."You said and looked at taehyung annoyed.

Taehyung had his hand crossed on the desk and his head on top of them.You wanted to give him a few words but you felt bad waking him up just so you could lecture him.

You stared at him for a bit and got mesmerised.You couldn't denied the fact that his sleeping face was adorable and seeing him like that made your heart beat faster.

-

"Yo yoon!" Jungkook moved his hand in front of your face."Earth call yoon."

"Huh?" You over at jungkook

"Class is over."

You turned your view on the board and noticed that the teacher was gone while the rest of students walked out of the classroom.

"Hmm..I must dozed off." You rubbed your eyes and went to get up but fell down.

Your legs felt like jelly.

"Hey yoon,are you okay?" Jungkook asked and came up to you.

He reached out his hand and picked you up.You had to admit his hand were really muscular...

"Yeah I'm fine,just lost my balance for a second." You smiled to reassure him you were fine.

Jungkook doubted you for a moment but didn't continue.He decided to change the subject by asking you about the project.

"So Yoon,about our project should we tell the guys to meet up in the library on sunday?"

"Yeah that sounds great!" You smiled at him.

You walked on the hallway and chatted with jungkook.You managed to find out more about him,he was a really cool kid way different from what you first imagined,his dream was to be a singer.

Not to forget he sang you 'lost stars' which took you by suprise,his voice was so angelic.

"Wow you are a great singer jungkook,you almost made me fall for you!" You laughed but jungkook blushed at your comment.

"T-thank you." He said while he rubbed his neck.

"Are you blushing?" You teased him and moved closer to him.

"N-no I'm not..." He tried to move away but bumped to someone.

"I'm sorry" We both said and bowed at the guy we just fell into.

"No worries."

That voice...

You knew that sweet voice.

To be continued...