Chapter 24

Rooftop

The two guys walked up the stairs and met up with each other.

"What are you doing here?"Taehyung angrily said to jimin.

"It's none of your business"Jimin replied and continued walking.

Taehyung followed him from behind not because of jimin but because he had to meet up with yoon.He wondered what was the reason of their meet up,he smiled at himself thinking that yoon would reply on his feelings.

"Why are you laughing like a creep?"Jimin looked at taehyung disgusted.

"No reason..."Taehyung answered"By the way were are you going?"

"On the rooftop."Jimin simply said and walked away.

"Huh?"Taehyung said and wondered why would jimin go on the rooftop.

He thought jimin had a date on there and quickly ran passed him.He reached the rooftop and locked the door behind him.

Jimin caught up to him and bumped the door.

"Taehyung what the fuck!Open the door..."

"NO!"Taehyung yelled and searched around to see where you were.

"Stop with this..."Jimin yelled but taehyung ignored him.

He was busy searching for you but he was nowhere to be found.

"TAEHYUNG OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"Jimin hitted the door.

"AND WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?ARE YOU GOING TO MEET ANOTHER ONE?"Taehyung screamed and you listened from behind the wall.

You didn't want to come out since it was for the best for the 2 of the to solve their problem.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TAEHYUNG,YOON CALLED ME HERE!"Jimin yelled and smacked the door.

"HUH YOON?"Taehyung asked.

did yoon seriously asked jimin to come here...

but why?

He losened the grip and unlocked the door,he knew there was a reason behind all of this.

"OPEN THE DOO-"Jimin pushed the door and fell down.

He looked at taehyung annoyed and got up.He walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar.

"What the fuck is your problem with me?"Jimin asked taehyung"What have I DONE?FIRST AT MY DOOR AND NOW THIS...EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"Jimin demanded from taehyung.

"Do you seriously have no idea?"Taehyung asked jimin thinking yoon.

He cheated yoon with other girls and pretended like she didn't exist/

"No I don't taehyung!Can you fucking explain?"Jimin tighten his grip on taehyung's collar and moved closer.

"DO YOU KNOW YOUR SO-CALLED GIRLFRIEND IS WONDERING WHERE YOU ARE?DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED SHE IS ABOUT YOU WHILE YOU ARE ALL AROUND FUCKING SOME BITCHES!"Taehyung yelled and jimin's eyes widened.

You stood there and tried to analyze what just happened.How did taehyung knew I searched for him...

"AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT..."Jimin smirked and turned at taehyung"Oh I see how it is..."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you are seeing my girl and fuck her,that's why you have a problem with me.Cause I'm in the way right?"He laughed."Don't worry you can have her..she is useless."

Taehyung turned over to jimin and wondered if he was seriously that sick.He cheated,ignored his girlfriend and gave her away like a toy.She didn't deserve that...

"YOU KNOW WHAT...YES I'M FUCKING HER AND TRUST ME SHE IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK WATCHING YOU."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing,if you don't mind I will be taking her."Taehyung said and walked away.

"Feel free to do so.I am free."

Taehyung left the rooftop and a couple of second jimin followed from behind,you were now able to reveal yourself from the shadows.

"What did taehyung mean by that?"

"Does he know me?"

You thought taehyung knew you from somewhere but you couldn't recall meeting up with him.You wondered why would he lie to jimin like that...

"Well at least I know they will not be making up."You sighed.

To be continued...