Chapter 23

Selfish

You got dicharged from the hospital the next day since you were lightly injured.

You returned on the dorm and saw taehyung sleeping on your bed.He looked so innocent while sleeping.

"Sigh..."You said and sat next to him"what did jimin do that bothered you so much..."You placed your hand on his cheek and rubbed it.

Thankfully his injures were small but you still felt sad over what Happened.

You laid on your bed next to him and fell asleep.

-

The next few days Passed quite quickly,Taehyungs injuries were gone but he would not talk with jimin.

Jimin injuries also got better but after the accident he completly ignored taehyung,they would Pass by each other and not talk to each other...they acted like they were strangers.

Watching them from afar you wondered what could you do to fix their friendship.

-

"Hey taehyung.."

"What is it?"

"Can you make up with jimin?"

"No!"

The same thing Happened for over a week,he always said no and you were getting frustrated cause you didn't know the reason they fought.

But one day it hitted you.

You decided to go over Jimin's and ask him.

"Oh it's you." Jimin said when he saw you on the door.

"Can I ask you something?"

"If its about my girlfriend no."He said referring to the last event between the two of you.

"No..no its not that..."

"Then?"Jimin asked.

"Why did taehyung beat you up?"

"I don't know he said something about me being selfish and not considering other peoples feeling, can I go now?"

"Oh..oh yeah." You stepped aside and walked away.

Selfish...

Feelings...

"I got it!"You screamed on your bed and quickly got up.

You had the perfect plan to make jimin and taehyung to make up with each other.

"Hey taehyung..."You went over taehyung's side and poked him.

"What is it?"He asked and opened his eyes slightly to look at you.

"Can you come to the rooftop tonight at 8?"You asked him and he shifted around.

"Why should I?"He said as he moved back to sleep.

"Please...for me?"You pleaded him.

"Only because it's you..."He nodded and leaned closer to you.

Your heart rate went up and you started feeling nervous.

"G-good to hear."You said trying to form a sentence.

Taehyung moved closer to you and you felt his lips on your.At first you wanted to refuse him but your body wouldn't listen to you,this guilty pleasure took you over...so you gave in.

You made out for a bit and taehyung pulled away smirking.

"I see you are starting to fall for me."He winked at you.

"You wish..."

You said and walked away smiling like an idiot.

-

You knocked  the door slightly

"Hello..."Jimin opened the door and his face changed right away when he saw you."What do you want?"

"Ehm...can you come on the rooftop at 8 today?There is something really important to talk about."You said to jimin and avoided his stare.

"Are you going to confess?"

"OH HELL NAH!'You denied quickly and made jimin a bit upset.

"You don't have to react like that...I was just kidding."Jimin said and looked away annoyed.

"Sorry...it's just I have a boyfriend."

"ARE YOU GAY?"Jimin said and his mouth went wide open.

"Ehm...I'm not gay but...I have a boyfriend."You said realising how stupid that sounded.

"That makes you gay..."Jimin laughed.

"Whatever..."You scoffed."Are you going to come?"

"It's not like I have something better to do..."He nodded and closed the door.

You smiled evily as the door closed,if you plan worked jimin and taehyung would meet each other and make out with each other.

You returned to your daily routine and waited for the night to come,after you realised it was time for the two guys to meet you moved to the rooftop where you hid behind the wall.

The memories of that day came back to you but you didn't feel as sad as before,you were hurt but you got over it.

To be continued...