Chapter 5: Home is where the heart is 💙

(Image above belongs to stylefreak23 on deviantart and amino, disclaimer:i do not own 3 below or it's characters, i just own the ones i add in, Enjoy!)

*After 5 months,the next day at school*

Emily/Amelirella's POV:

Me and krel had been dating for 5 months now, but i've started to notice he's been less happy,is that the word?...no, he's been less like himself lately. He eats less, and he looks tired. I could see the sadness in his eyes, so i'd asked aja about it. "Oh dear," she looks at me sadly " i don't know what's wrong but maybe you can find out? Please?" she asked me, begging for someone to help her younger brother.

i smile at her "i'll help him aja, don't worry, i hate seeing him upset as much as you do" i reply. I was wondering what was wrong with him, i just hope it wasn't anything bad.

*later on, at night*

I got out of bed and snuck out through my bedroom window and through our back gate, going towards the forested area where there was a slope near a lake, with the moon were out , the lake look like an ocean of stars. As i got to the area i looked in amazement, but heard...crying?...

i look down and saw krel in akiridion form. But he was slumped a bit, i desperately wanted to go over and hug him. But i just watched and listened to what he was saying, heart breaking as i heard each word.

Krel's POV

i sat alone on the slope-side, thoughts of mama and papa run through my head like a landslide. As tears swell up in my eyes, i just look up at the stars in the night sky as they fell. "Why did this happen to us? Mama and papa are still regenerating and it's becoming harder to fix mother.... I just want to go home with them, for things to be back to normal...." I say to myself, frustrated but upset at the same time.

"Krel?...." I turned around and saw emily near a tree, my eyes widen as she held her arms open for me. I just ran and hugged her tightly, crying harder and letting my tears soak her shoulder as i broke down on the spot

 I just ran and hugged her tightly, crying harder and letting my tears soak her shoulder as i broke down on the spot

 "Shh krel..shh, i'm here shh, it's ok" she says softly, rubbing my back. My breaths even out and i calm down slowly "what's wrong, love? Why're you so upset?" She asks,holding me close as we sit down, my head on her chest.

"nightmares...i've had them alot..it's general morando taking over akiriridon 5...people i care about...aja, varvatos, zadra, mama, papa, everyone..even you and i-i couldn't stop them! ,including the stress from fixing the mother ship by rebuilding the daxial aray ...i can't do this anymore, i want things to go back to how they used to be" i explain sadly, crying out upset. She just held me close, turning to her akidirian form as she stroked my hair, running her fingers through it. My eyes close as i calm down completely,but the guilt and sadness still rest in my gut...

Emily/Amelirella's POV:

"Krel...Babe, none of that's gonna happen, you know that. Your sister's an amazing fighter from what you've told me, so are Varvatos and Zadra. They wouln't go down without a fight. Your parents wouldn't back down either and they'd do anything to keep you safe, they'd be proud of what you've done so far," i say, kissing his head gently.

"Besides, i think what you need is rest and a long break from building the part for Mothership. You don't need to finish it instantly, take it one step at a time.  No rushing anything ,alright?" i state "mhm.." he mumbled tiredly, nuzzling me slightly, i giggled a bit.

Then, i notice someone in the shadows near the trees, watching us cautiously. I ignore it not wanting to worry krel "i love you Emily...i couldn't ask for a better lover than you" he says tiredly as he was slowly falling asleep, i smile at him and kissed his forehead "i love you too,my king in waiting" i reply softly. After a few minutes,i hear soft snoring from krel, indicating he was asleep. I giggled softly then turned my attention to the shadow.

I grab my Serrator that i'd brought with me and turned it into a single bladed scythe "Who's there? Show yourself!" i commanded. The person, or at least, people, came out and i look at them.

 "Calm down, we won't harm you, how's my little brother? Is...he alright? " i recognised the female akiridion instantly and calmed down slightly "he's fine...aja, he's just stressed and tired...i'll explain everything he said later...who's this with you?" i asked her, putting my serrator away after turning it to normal.

"This is Varvatos Vex, our guardi-" "Wait ,varvatos?" I interrupted her, looking up at him "hello amelirella, it had been a while hasn't it?" He asks , smiling a bit.

I let Aja hold krel as i hug varvatos the best i can, he hugs back gently "i missed you..thank you...for everything" i say happily, he smiled as well at me as we let go of each other "i missed you too, young Amelirella" Varvatos replied back.

Aja looks at us confused "do you know each other?" She asks . I nod at her "he's...my godfather" i answered as i go back over to krel, taking him from aja as i picked him up piggy back style "wait, god-father? How did we not know this before? " she asked surprised "because varvatos vex promised to keep her safe, meaning he... i... couldn't tell anyone of her location" he answered as we headed to the tarron household, or 'mothership ' as krel called her.

I went inside and i go to krel's room, since aja told me where it was. I text my mom that i'm staying over at their house before i go into bed with krel, holding him close ,his head in the crook of my neck.

I look at him as he curled up closer, smiling in his sleep, whilst falling asleep myself i think 'i love you krel, more than anything else in the entire universe' .

(1043 words! Hope you enjoyed the chap and see you guys next time! bye!)