Dodgeball and Murphy's Law

Comincia dall'inizio

Allia POV

Allia: "so he's finally opened the letter. Good, the information inside of there should help him."

???: "why are you so insistent on watching that boy?"

I turned and smiled at my old friend.

Allia: "you should know by now that I'm simply curious about how his future will play out."

She just sat down and looked at Y/n, who was now in tears reading the letter that I'd given to Issei.

???: "still, I think it's best if we stay distant for a while. No telling how he'll react if he sees you again."

I sighed in disappointment.

Allia: "True...very true. However, I'm curious as to what he'll choose as his familiar."

The woman laughed lightly.

???: "considering how cute he is, id say that he's got a good chance of taming one of 'those' familiars."

It was my turn to laugh.

Allia: "yes that's very true. Either way, he's got a game of dodgeball tomorrow and he's going to need his strength."

I held out my hand towards him and whispered softly.

Allia: "sleep, Y/n. Tomorrow is a new day and you have many things to protect."

A blue magic circle appeared in front of my hand and I saw Y/n's head hit the desk. I teleported into his room and carried him from his chair to his bed. After laying him under the covers I lightly kissed his forehead.

Allia: "May the morn bring you good fortune, Y/n."

I stood up and exited the room. When I got back to the roof where I was perched before,my friend was busy speaking to someone.

???: "yes...I know, I'll be back soon...okay...alright...I love you too, Kunou...goodnight, sweet dreams."

The circle disappeared and I smiled at her.

Allia: "your daughter?"

???: "yes, she always gets so worried when I'm away."

Allia: "you should head back, lest you'll never hear the end of it."

???: "yes, I guess so. Goodbye for now, Allia."

Allia: "I'll see you again, Yasaka."

She smiled and teleported back to Kyoto. I turned my attention to Y/n once again.

Allia: "you've grown so much, Y/n. I truly hope that you can forgive me."

A single tear fell from my eye and I teleported away.

The next day

Y/n POV

Alarm: "WAKE UP FUCK NUGGET!! IT'S TIME TO GET TO WORK!! YOU DON'T GET TO REST UNTIL YOU'VE BECOME A FUCKMASTER OF GALACTIC DESTRUCTI-!!"

I silenced the alarm, I'd found a way to create my own custom sounds for it so naturally, I chose ASOT Kieth Shadis.

Y/n: "huh?"

I looked around and saw that I was in bed and that the window was open slightly.

Y/n: "the last thing I remember is reading that letter an-"

I stopped and jumped up, I bolted over to my desk and picked up the letter. When I read it again, tears began to form in my eyes.

Nerolyth: "Y/n...I know that it's hard to accept, but it's all true."