We?

once taehyung reached his room which was just around the corner he quickly bursts through the door.

"chae-!?" he panicked but suddenly drops his arm by his sides.

chaeyoung slowly but wide eyed turns to taehyung with her arms up looking like she was ready to post up.

"you were gonna fight my tannie?" taehyung gruffly said with a poker face.

what else was taehyung supposed to get out of this situation?

chaeyoung was tangled up in the blanket with pillows thrown around as her upper body was off of the bed with her fists balled up in self defense.

while yeontan was calmly sitting on the bed head tilted to the side looking back and forth between taehyung and chaeyoung.

all chaeyoung could do was bLiNk as she was feeling silenty attacked by both the small dog and taehyung irritatedly waiting for an answer.

"n-no nononono...it's nothing like that. heh..hehe." chaeyoung quietly said feeling like curling into a ball under that firm stare of taehyung.

"then what? explain please." taehyung said monotonously closing his arms over his chest.

"i-i was just... i was just caught by surprise! where has he even been this whole time? it was just my reflexes and how fast you came into- oh my gato i feel like i'm gonna pass out." chaeyoung quickly explained but saved herself seeing that taehyung wasn't buying it.

chaeyoung put her hand on her forehead and hit the pillow making taehyung instinctively run across the room to her side.

"please don't be mad at me i was just really surprised i would never hit your tannie!" chaeyoung blurted out rubbing her hands together above her head.

taehyung stifled a laugh and picked up yeontan petting him.

"yeah i know you wouldn't dare."

chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes to meet the death glare of taehyung making shivers run down her spine.

taehyung pushed chaeyoungs hands back down as she just looked dumbfounded at him.

"you're still burning up! get back under the covers and but the rag back on your head." taehyung let yeontan down and hurried chaeyoung to get back in the bed correctly.

taehyung left the room to go and get the soups and cane back.

"now the soups probably cold because i caught you red handed." taehyung says jokingly annoyed.

"i wasn't going to hit him!" chaeyoung defended herself.

taehyung rolled his eyes "miso or chicken noodle soup."

"both." chaeyoung reached both her hands out.

"i knew it." taehyung mumbled

"you wanna die?" she tonelessly bit back.

"ok buddy" taehyung sets the miso soup on the nightstand behind him and got a spork fool of the soup.

he then blew on it and pushed it towards chaeyoungs mouth.

"im not 5, i can eat by myself." she whined slightly blushing.

"not with those shaky hands. you still getting chills." taehyung pointed at her slightly shivering body with the spork.

"you see your dad being a bully?" she asked in a baby voice petting yeontan who was now laying beside her in the covers.

taehyung just snacked his lips telling her to hurrying up.

she rolled her eyes hesitating to open her mouth.

"are you nervous? i've seen you eat plenty of times. and my arms getting tired." he said as a matter of fact.

chaeyoung sat up resting her back on the headboard so she can eat puffing her cheeks out.

"wow okay i won't look then." he turns his head to the side and looks out the window.

she finally took a bite.

"wooooahhh!! this is some good soup oh my god!" she yells making taehyung suddenly look at her.

"yah chaeng i'm tired of you scaring me like this! we've only been whatever we are for a couple of months and you're still on your shenanigans." taehyung scolded her.

he got another spoonful ready for her to eat some more.

"speaking on that." taehyung looked back at her "what are we really?"