Soup

"t-tae...taehyung" taehyungs eyed flinched hearing his name and small touches.

he waited a little bit longer as her weak voice hadn't fully woke him up.

thud!

taehyungs eyes finally shoot open as his eyes adjust to barely waking up.

still not fully aware of his surroundings he looks around confused to why he was on the living room couch, but his arms quickly scatter to look for chaeyoungs body which was now not next to him.

he starts to panic wondering why there was a thud and she was missing.

he quickly stands up but sees the heater on the floor with a table cloth draped over it.

his eyes trail across the living room floor landing on chaeyoungs limp body on the floor.

taehyung quickly drops to the ground lunging himself towards chaeyoung.

"yo, chaeyoung! what's goin on?!" he lightly shakes her arms.

her eyes would not open.

she was sweaty and kept shivering.

her lips were parted as she let out slow shaky breaths.

he scoots closer lifting her head up and resting her forehead on his.

"she's burning up." he mumbles to himself.

scolding himself telling himself it was his fault he placed chaeyoungs arm over his neck positioning himself to pick her up.

he scoops her up into his arms for the nth time in this book and carries her upstairs.

he's been working out with jungkook a lot so it's became 20 times easier.

taehyung gently set her on the bed putting her in the comforter only to have her weakly try to push it off.

he tucked her back in only to see her eyebrows furrow and hear a annoyed whine.

"ah, just keep it on chaeng, your sick." he sternly said.

taehyung quickly thought abt her state and was thinking if he should or shouldn't even have her under covers.

he walked across to his bathroom and grabbed a new gucci face towel and folded it running cold water on it.

he ringed it out but not too much so the coolness would stay in it.

he walked over to chaeyoung and sits down on the bed.

he brushes her hair back and lays the cloth on her head making her flinch.

"it's just a cloth chaeyoung, calm down." he ran his fingers through her hair relaxing her tightly squeeze eyes, letting his other hand find hers.

taehyung looks down feeling guilty studying chaeyoungs features.

he slowly gets up ready to go but feels her hand loosely grip his.

"i'm going to go make you some soup." he reassures the limp girl on his bed.

"i'm not hungry." she lightly shakes her head.

"you're sick. you don't feel like you are but you haven't eaten all morning." he gently takes his hand away from hers with his other hand.

chaeyoungs head just falls deeper into the pillow with a pout on her face which taehyung warmly smiles at.

taehyung quietly leaves the room leaving door slightly opened.

he makes his way around the corner and into the upstairs kitchen.

he washed his hands and put on his apron goin full on chef-mode.

since taehyung himself got sick a lot, seokjin had chicken noodle soup stocked up in taehyung a freezer.

so that when taehyung was home alone he would be able to survive.

taehyung got some of jins soup and put it in a little pot letting it thaw.

he got some ingredients for miso soup.

he remembered how it was one of her favorites as a child.

and started on that while he kept an eye on the chicken noodle soup.

taehyung wasn't the best cook but he know the basics.

he got a sauce pan and put it on the stove and turned to the island to cut the ingredients

he swiftly made the dashi and easily cut the tofu and scallions before bringing the broth to a rapid simmer.

he then mixed the miso with half a cut up broth and then poured the dissolved miso into the pot.

he added the tofu and scallions into the two servings just in time that the chicken noodle soup was done.

taehyung then turned to go and get the spoons until her heard a scared scream come from his room.

he dropped the spoons and ran for his room.