Bobby

CHAEYOUNG POV

Speak of the devil.

"What do you want Bobby?" I asked coldly. (lol sorry Bobby stans I had to)

"Aye babyyy, don't act cold." He dragged his feet toward me as I backed up.

"You're drunk. At school. And you have a girlfriend which is my best friend." I put my arm out to put distance between us.

"I'm not about that life." I finished.

"I'm not drunk." He lied making a bunch of extra hand movements.

I turned around and walked towards the door but his wrist quickly slapped onto me.

"You really thought you could leave, when the fun only started?" He tilted his head as his black and blonde hair moved to the side exposing his strong jawline.

He pushed me into the wall as his hand rested on my hip and the other on my thigh.

"What are you doing? S-stop i-." I tried to push him away as he pushed me into the the desk trapping me in between the desk his arms and the wall.

"N-no!" I tried to use my hands that were trapped between our chests.

He leaned as his hit breath hit my neck and nostrils.

"Don't worry. You know you like it." He said against my neck.

And his hands made their way in between my thighs and went higher and higher.

"Stop it!" I yelled hoping someone would hear eyes watering.

"Shhhh we cant let anybody hear us. It's funn." He shushed me.

I tightly shut my eyes giving up letting the tears streamed down.

'This is it girl. You're useless ya freakin bum.' I told myself as I kept trying to move away.

"Please!" I begged trying to move out from under his weight as he kissed my neck.

TAEHYUNG POV

"Oh shoot!" I whisper yelled as I stopped writing the math notes.

"I forgot to give Chaeyoung her pencil." I facepalmed as the bell rang.

I put my things up and walked out into the hallway on the way to the cafeteria.

'Just give it to her in the cafeteria ya bum.' I told myself.

'Aye look at you Taehyungie, so smart' I smiled complimenting myself.

I turned the corner as I saw Chaeyoung get snatched into a room.

"Wasn't that Bobby?" I squinted his eyes.

"Ayo Taehyunggg~" an arm slung around Taehyungs shoulder.

"Ah Jimin Hyung..." I responded but was still looking to see if Chaeyoung ever got out.

Jimin and the other hyungs were talking for a whole 5 minutes straight but Chaeyoung still hadn't come out.

"Aye Taehyung lets go get Jungkook so we can eat at the table." Hobi Hyung said.

"Actually..I'll meet y'all there. I-I have some papers to turn in." I stuttered as they gave me weird looks.

"Freakin goody goody." Yoongi broke the silence rolling his eyes understanding my uncomfortableness.

"Shut up." I played along so I can leave.

"Okay we're gonna be in the back like always." Jimin said waving and they walked away as I nodded.

I quickly walked to the classroom to where Chaeyoung got snatched up into.

"N-no!" I heard her voice and stopped from opening the door.

Is she in trouble?

Should I go in?

But-

"Don't worry. You know you like it." I heard a male voice.

Oh...

In a classroom?

I didn't know she was like that.

I let go of the doorknob and went to go and meet up with the buys.

"S-stop it!" She screamed.

I quickly turned around and went back and looked in the window.

It wasn't my business but it was.

I couldn't really see anything but in the dark shadows I could tell she was not okay.

"Shhh we cant let anybody hear us. This is funn." He shushed her.

I opened the door.

I walked in and turned the corner to where they.

It stunk of beer and cigarettes.

And I looked up to see Bobby forcing himself on Chaeyoung.

"Please!" Chaeyoung screamed making me flinch.

NO POV

Taehyung walked up and grabbed him by the shirt and threw him on the floor.

Chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes since all the bad things stopped.

And saw the shadow of Bobby on the floor and another shadow standing up.

"She said Please did she? Maybe learn some manners yeah?" Taehyung said.

Bobby got up wobbly.

"And who arrevyou? Lemme ffinishh whati started." He tried walking up to Chaeyoung as Taehyung punched him making him fold and blackout.

Chaeyoung flinched at how quickly that one punch finished him.

Taehyung looked over at Chaeyoung and pulled out the pencil she let him borrow.

"Am I too late?" He asked holding it up.

Chaeyoung shook her head.

She really thought Bobby was gonna do that to her.

She slowly got up off the desk and and quickly walked to Taehyung wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Thank You."