Suspicious

TAEHYUNG POV

"What are you gonna gain from it?"

I almost dropped Chaeyoung as she said that in my ear.

"What?" I quickly put the phone in my pocket as I held my breath.

Only to have Chaeyoung wrap her arms around my neck and continue to mumble rubbish.

I exhaled in relief as I shook my head as I smiled in disbelief.

She had me scared for no reason.

"This idiot rat." I insulted putting my arms under her legs for support and started walking inside.

I walked in and locked the door behind me and turned the corner to go up the stairs.

I continued to carry her and not even 4 steps into the stairs I was already out of breath

I don't like lifting or working out anymore.

It's a waste of time and energy.

But right now is the perfect example of why I should get back in shape.

I finally made it up the stairs and went to my room since that was the closest.

I carefully put her on the bed and sat down on the floor leaning on the bed.

I let out a heavy tired sigh as I let my head fall on the mattress.

"Damn it, I'm not gonna be able to sleep in my own bed." I pouted blowing my bangs and crossing my arms.

Might as well text Rosè to pass time.

We haven't talked in like two days and I'm really starting to miss her.

I don't even know why.

Even though I don't know who she is.

But I still did.

She made me happy.

taeisbae:
Now it's you that's ignoring me.

Chaeyoungs phone that was in my pocket vibrated.