intro:

Alana's POV:
The year is 2044,life has settled itself seemingly in the house,Yumi is now 15 soon to 16 years old in November, she loves to paint which she's talented at,she loves music and singing,she loves the color purple and most of the stuff she owns has been personalized to have diamonds or glitter on them,her room is huge and she loves her younger sibling Luna.
She was always a happy child until recently,I'm not sure if it's her growing up on me,but she's been lashing out and it's starting to become worrisome.
Jungkook wanted to drop off her off recently at school,but she refused and took the bus to school.
Luckily she attends school with Mingyu (Ashley's son) who speaks to me daily,since I'm his godmother and I give both him and Yumi lunch money to eat food outside.
But she's been rebellious lately which led me to taking away her phone causing to lose contact of her school friends,she's angry most of the time at me which I'm still confused over and now she's starting to lash out at the boys as well..
Being a teenager is rough,I know I've been down this path before.
But I think I need my mom's help in this,raising a teenager is so easy *sarcastic voice*..
-
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Copyright © 2020
All rights reserved to ReinaChrissy on Wattpad
None of this story may be rewritten,reproduced or reformed in any way
Unless granted permission.
So if you do copy my story,I will find out and you will suffer legal and financial consequences because that's copyright infringement.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
-
Hi everyone,I introduce "7 men and a teenager" which follows now Yumi who's now 15 years old & a freshman in high school.
This book is going to get very angsty & dramatic quickly.
matter of fact it'll be just as dramatic as the first book and now the third book is going to be so soapy.
I can't wait for you all to read this book,I'm really proud of it and excited to introduce new characters that are so exciting for this series.
Peace & Love Always💜
-Reina☁️🌿✨🦋🍂🍁💕🧿