A ton of bricks

-Bryce-

Stealing a car was easy.

Just break in,steal the car,knock down the person and get out of the place which apparently the son of Hecate sucked at.

He sugggested asking.

But the hard part was if we were able to drive it which apparently the son of Hecate could do.

Not really.He just used magic.

It was quite hard,really.Once people saw a the car driving on its own,they freaked out so Crystel gave them a brain freeze and a frozen car too.She said that they would come back around a few hours later.

However,soon it was dust and Raven demanded that she needed sleep and Ivan needed rest from the magic so we came to a stop at a middle-of-nowhere motel where a quirky guy in his forties came to the desk and really really sleepily asked "what doooo yooouuuu kidddddsss wannnnttt."

Typical forties hipster.

If he only knew that we were trying to save the world from getting destroyed because Zeus couldn't keep it in his pants. Seriously though.

"Give us a room." I demanded.

" $50,take it or leave it."

"You wanna bet? I win,we take the room,I lose,wait.I DON'T lose."

"Until you fought me." Raven mumbled under her breath.

"shut it." I hissed.

Why not use magic or brain freezing powers you ask me?

The son of Hecate is exhausted from 'driving' and the daughter of Khione is tired from brain freezing people.

And that leaves to the practically powerless demigods.

Me and Raven.

"Seriously sports shoe guy, just knock him out."

I didn't need to be asked twice to knock that man who is seriously in need of deodorant but what surprised me most was when Raven went back to the car and carried both Crystal and Ivan,who had passed out due to exhaustion,back to the lobby before (sassily) telling me to get the room keys.

I knew that girl was strong but I mean Ivan looks as if he weighs a whole truck.

"Need help?" I asked Raven, as I saw sweat trickle down her face.

"Fine. Take Crystal. Beware, she weighs a ton of bricks."

I gulped.

As soon as Raven tossed Crystal to me and I caught her, I almost fell to the ground.

Dancing Cyclops she was heavy!

Trying my best to carry Crystal, I went over to find keys for a room.

Unfortunately,the only motel rooms left was two rooms.

Both with a queen sized bed.

Grabbing the two keys, I called Raven.

"Raven!There are only two rooms left.

Both have queen sized bed."

"Oh shit. I'll sleep with Crystal then,and you sleep next to Ivan.Oh,and try not to make out with Ivan."

My cheeks flushed.

"I am not gay. "

"Denialllllll."

"Shut up."

"Hey, carry Crystal to her room and I'll carry Ivan to his room. I am NOT carrying that ton of bricks into her room."

I nodded, throwing one of the keys to the room to Raven.

I saw Raven give me a sideway smile as she walked up to the 2rd floor,while mine was in the 1st floor.

Throwing 'the ton of bricks' onto the bed,I noticed her blue-black hair, skin fair as snow. I was entranced by her beauty.

She didn't look as if she was that cold person.

She looked peaceful.

It was only then I realised how tired I was.

Soon, my eyelids fluttered shut as fell asleep,thrown into the darkness.