we get on an ice airplane

pic of Ivan Ibis\\Copperfield 

close enough? State on how you feel in comments:)

_ Raven_

The rustle of leaves was the only thing to be heard since we left for the quest two hours ago.We saw some monsters but we avoided them.

The good thing about being a minor:

your demigod scent is fainter than majors.

Let's see we have one copperfield flying guy,a block of ice and a person who is dying to get his revenge on me. Great. Best quest ever I guess ,anything worse? This is the freaking prohercy of Minors that could possibly destroy the world.

" Where do we go?"instructed the son of hecate.First thing anyone has spoken in at least two hours.Talking about where to go...

the map of the fates.

The map was designed to whenever you dont need it,it just disppears into thin air and when you need it,it ends up in your hand.But only to its entrusted owner which is me I guess. Unscrolling the map, three bright flickering lights could be seen.One for each fate. The nearest one was is L.A. Hollywood. ' So how are we going to get there." Bryce hissed. " I can't take this many people out flying.I will drain too much of my energy.' Ivan said,following Bryce. 

'We take an ice aeroplane.' The icy voice that has not spoken from the beggining remarked.

That sounded ridiculous. As I was about to protest,Crystel interrupted,as if reading my mind.

" Don't underestimate ice to be a fragile and gentle thing.It can burn you and freeze you at the same time.The ice would be enough to get us all to L.A."

"Fine." I hissed.

Crystel lifted her finger and soon we were in a whirlwind of ice and we all finally landed on icy ground.We were flying in an aeroplane,an ice aeroplane to be exact.

"We will be there in approximately an hour or so." Crystel annnouced.

"so fast?" questioned Ivan.

"Yes and don't you interrupt me again Ibis."

" Hey calm down girl.If you do that maybe you could have a friend or something."

"My heart is ice."

That was enough said,I thought.

But behind me,a certain son of Nike could be seen smirking.