Nightmare Alive

{Raven}

"Do you have any idea where this place is?"

The son of Hecate asked.

"No."

"Well okay then."

The celing looked like the sky,with no top.

The brightly lit ballroom looked like the one with beauty and the beast.Hey,don't think just because I'm a daughter of Nemesis doesn't mean I can't watch disney movies.

"Well well,who do we have here?"

"Who are you?Show yourself!" I shouted at the empty hall.

"Why,why.What a feisty child we have here.You musy pass my test to prove yourselves worthy." The voice said.

Then, everything turned dark.

A ball of fire came hurling towards me.

I was about to duck but that dam son of Hecate pushed me to the floor.

I can save myself.

Before I can even hiss at Ivan,the ball of fire had crashed with a loud crash on the wall,and had marked words in greek.

"What does it say?" Ivan asked.

Gulping,I stammered,

"Face your worst nightmares."

Ivan's face by then had a sullen look,fearing for the worst.

The scene changed into a battle field.

I was all dressed in my battle attire ready for combat. As Clarisse La Rue shouted a battle cry,the demigods charged, however,

I couldnt move my feet which seemed to be rooted to the ground.

For the first time in practically forever, I was scared,felt hopeless.

So this is my fear.

Watching my mates fight to their ends, I couldn't just not do anything.

I must have my revenge, revenge for them.

"Nightingale,this is your fear.You must overcome it.Then,you are worthy." The voice boomed.

I panicked.

"Raven,you can't move your legs but your hands can!" Ivan shouted in front of me,catching a glimpse of me while he fought a hydra.

My heary quickened,my chest tightened.

Minotaurs,hydras,cyclopes started charging towards me as I stared in fear.

But watching the demigods one by one, fighting to their ends,my blood boil.They may have never done anything good to me,nor liked me.But they were inncocent.

I am the daughter of Nemesis,

The Goddess of Revenge and Balance

and I will have my revenge.

The next movements came naturally, I took out my whips and I swiped it around doing whatever combat training I had done all these years at Camp Half Blood, without using leg movements. As a empousa fought me from my side, a minotaur charged his horn at me. I thought fast.Grabbing the empousa by the hair,I pulled it with all my strength,causing to scream in pain enabling time to duck the horn attack. Then the scene disappeared and the monsters dissolved.

"Well,the daughter of Nemesis has done well! Let's see about the little hecate boy."

The evil voice cackled before the scene changed...again.

Ivan's light green eyes shone in fear.

I turned around,

and then it hit me.