The wax museum

-Ivan-

I dont if it's just me or not but one moment ago,Bryce and Crystel were here and the next.Gone.

I questioned Raven a few times and she just bluntly replied that they can take care of themselves.Well true that.

"Sooooo,Raven,ummm what do you feel like doing for the rest of the 45 minutes?"

"Kill you."

"Anything else?"

"Rip your head off."

"Less violent?"

"Using you as a floor mop."

Not working out.

"Okay why don't we like talk about your life,Nightingale.I would like to know a little more from you."

"Really Ibis?I won't.Too bad."

You may ask me,why am I trying so hard to make friends with Raven?She ain't gonna work out.

The thing is,the magic can see right through the person.She wasn't always like this.She is magical.

"Nightingale,the truth is,I already know you.Your favourite colour is purple,you like to eat sushi, your home town is in Seattle.I know you Raven Nightingale." I said,staring straight into a bright dark brown eyes as I spoke,grinning a little before I whispered in her ear,"And I know you consider me as your friend,Nightingale.But what I don't know is,do you consider me as more than your friend?"

Raven's intincts came up and kicked me to the floor and whispered back.

"You don't know a thing about me.You and your mushy stuff,I hate you,Ibis.I hate you more than the stars in the sky and I hate you to Pluto and back. I hate you."

"Magic is a powerful thing Raven," I smirked as I stared into her deadbeat eyes,

"but one thing I can't see is your heart,It's like a safe which only you know the password to.But I can see one thing,you really don't hate me,you can't deny that fact,but the rest. I don't know."

"Magic will never be able to contain revenge.One day,Ibis,one day.My revenge will come.

I swear on the River Styx."

+++

Raven is going to destroy me, Crystel hates me , Bryce has not even spoken to me.

Awesome.

Talking about your enjoyable and fabulous teenage life.

I know Raven's backstory,her favourite things,practically everything.

Except for her heart.

"We are here." Crystel's icy voice echoed across the whole plane.

We each got off the plane one by one before Bryce instructed,"The first fate is somewhere in the wax museum here."

"How about teleportation?" I smirked as I asked.

"You can teleport?" Raven questioned,raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah,you have gotten yourself an awesome and hot teleporting guy right in front of you." No one laughed.

"Okayyyy to the wax museum." I announced as we four soon disappeared in a cloud of green mist.I wonder what mortals would see the ice airplane as, a giant eagle? MOVINGGGG ONNNN.

We soon emerged in a wax museum,with Katy Perry holding a sign saying'Welcome!'

Behind her wax figure,there were two ladies sitting at a counter which said

ADMISSION TICKETS.

"Let's rip their heads off." Raven suggested.

"Or freeze them into ice blocks," Crystel followed.

"how about we capture them?" Bryce suggested.

"OH MY GODS.How about we do it the simpler way of asking?" I said.

Are most minors so brutal?

"Asking isn't going to let us in for free." Raven pointed out.

"But magic is." I replied.

"Good morning sir,how can we help you?" the two ladies asked with a beaming smile.

"Well,hello there.How about give this hot guy,me and these other four of my friends free tickets." As I spoke these words,I let out a mist of green smoke and it clouded around the two ladies.Soon enough,their eyes turned green.

"Yes....four tickets."One lady handed out the four tickets as the other said.

"Oh,and how about your phone numbers?" I asked,grinning.

"OKAY.i think that is enough." Raven said as she stepped on my leg really really hard,causing me to almost scream in pain.

I knew that Nightingale had a thing for me.

As we entered the wax museum, Bryce suggested, "Let's spilt.two and two it would be easier to find the fate like that.So I go with Crystel and Ivan and Raven with go together."

Soon, Crystel and Bryce ran off to the right side of the museum.

"Well, take your lead,your highness." I bowed gentlemanly to Raven as I motioned her to go forward. Raven scrowed but walked in front.

But soon she stopped in her tracks. Right in front of us was a door. A door floating in the middle of the museum.

"We have to check what is in there. " Raven said.

"But it may not be sa--"

Too late.

Nightingale has entered the door.

Sighing,I followed behind her, however, sensing a strong eura of magic.