The freezing time

<<<Photo of Crystel Nobel>>>

"You totally have no friends,Nobel.totally." Bryce repeated for what seemed like the billionth time.

"Jones, keep quiet or you won't like what I would do to you next once I unfreeze time."

Okay,you noticed two things.

1. i froze time again.

2.Bryce is with me.

I thought he was my friend and he would keep quiet and listen to me talk but that did not seemed to be the case.So far,he just went on and on that he is my friend and imitating me when i said my heart was cold.Why I didn't turn him into an ice block yet is still a mystery to me. 

Bryce has now,luckily,kept his mouth shut."Bryce,if you excuse me,i am going to plan on what to do once i get off this ice airplane." I said politely as i snaped my finger and in front of me soon appeared a dark blue notebook which looked cramped with notes from my previous activities.

"Really Snowflake really?"

I shot Bryce a cold look.

"Ummm Crystel.Hey,look,if I had wicked cool ice powers that could freeze time and stuff,I would definitely not us it on some planning.I would probably use it to make an amusement park or travel places or something like that.You need to learn how to have some fun.'

"Fun is not a very good word to describe me.'

"Just try it.'

"fine."

Holding my hand hand,Bryce gave me that cnforting look like he was about to do something stupid.

Real stupid.Besides the fact that the look made me more nervous,his hand was warm compared to mine,making shivers down my body.

Pulling me,Bryce opened the door of the ice airplane and ..

jumped.

As we fell, for that moment there and then,I felt we were the only two people in the world.Well techically that was quite true since I froze time.Instinctively,I spread out my hand and let out gush of ice spirraling down to the ground.

An ice slide.

We slid down the slippery ice slide and soon we tumbled onto the ground,causing me to land on top of Bryce.We stared into each other's eyes.HIs eyes twinkling and blonde hair a tragic mess.This was when I got back to my senses and quickly got off him.

" That was...fun." I said,a little awkward.

"Yeah,it was."

I don't know if something was wrong with me or not,but my heart felt...warmer, like that ice barrier of my heart was breaking.

Melting.