The Introduction

I'm Raven.

Daughter of Nemesis.

You know Nemesis? Yes she is the goddess of Revenge and all.That's just one of the reasons everyone in camp is fearful of me.

The other reason? I'm brutal.

The last time Connor and Trevis played a prank on me,I kinda burnt their cabin down. Well,it was only to be balanced since they played so many horrid pranks on me.From firecrackers to rats,it was only fair. I know, I know,Chiron has warned me a billion times about my acts of revenge but that's just what I do.

My raven black hair in a messy briad,in my jeans and black shirt,I walked around the Camp Half Blood,just for a morning walk.The campers ran away in fear when they saw me approahing.I never had friends. I want one but I can't.

I'm just too brutal,too scary.

There are only a few children from the minor goddesses because of some old prohercy.Because we could bring destruction or save the world or sonething like that. Crystel,who is the daughter of Khione.since she didn't have her own cabin,she kinda made one herself and Lucas from the Nike cabin and me.

Just then,someone caught my eye.A new demigod has come.

A guy who looked about my age with light brown hair and giant light green eyes.He looked attractive.Wait holdddd on Raven.

Take that back.

"Raven Nightingale!Come here!"

I turned around. It was Chiron.

Calmly,I walked towards Chiron.

Chiron,from waist up looks like your avergae middle aged man but from waist down...he's a horse.

"Since you burnt down the hermes cabin, they are unable to accomodate any more new demigods so this demigod,is going to stay wuth you for the time being."

Chiron instructed.

"What?No.I might kill him!"

I protested to Chiron.

No good.Growling,I walked towards to the new demigod.

"Name?" I asked.

"Ivan Ibis."He replied.

"I'm Raven Nightingale:Daughter of Nemesis.Since I burnt down the Hermes cabin.You will have to stay in my cabmin for the time being." I continued,"But now,it's time for breakfast then combat training time, keep yourself alive by then." I turned around,giving him the sign to follow me. I expected the usual,shaking in fear.But he didn't.He put his hand in his pocket and smiled.

In caferteria,I sat alone on the Nemesis table,munching into my bun.Same old same old.

Aphrodite kids gossiping,

Ares kids practically starting a war on the table and

Apollo kids singing songs.

Then someone sat in front of me.

Ivan.

"Get out." I hissed.

"I'm allowed to sit here.You are babysitting me,right?" Ivan said.

"Ooooooo looks like Raven has a boyfriend." I hear Connor whistled as he said. Rage hit me like a wave. Taking two whips out of my belt,I held the whips around his neck and whispered,"You talk like that,you end up like your little cabin."

"Okay okay okay let me go pleaseeeeee."

Connor apologised.

Letting him go,I put my whips back into my belt and went back to my table. Everyone stared and the usually noisy cafeteria was so silent you could hear a pin drop