FOURTEEN: Lets Do This

Just a pure moment of bliss.

The heat within me vanished. The pain corrupting my body, disappeared.

Tingly sparks decorated my skin as Caleb carried me inside.

As quick as the bliss came, it was gone.

I threw myself away from Caleb, landing on the floor with a thud.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in disbelief as sweat poured itself from my pores.

"Sophia I came to find you, let me just expl" I cut Caleb off with a loud groan.

He placed a hand on my back but I flinched away from the pure touch.

"Just get out!" I screamed out as his scent started to make me dizzy.

"Go away! Get out of here! I don't want you here!" I continued to scream and push Caleb away as best as I could in my current state.

Obviously it didn't do anything to him physically.

Caleb didn't move an inch from all of my attempts to push him away.

He just starred at me with an unreadable expression on his face.

I let out a pained groan just as everyone ran in and huddled around me.

Eric made his way over to me and cradled my head into his lap. He brushed away a few hairs that had clung to my face.

Kai stood behind his brother, a hand on his shoulder as he sent me sympathetic looks.

"How far into it is she?" He asked Auntie with a sad expression.

"It's only just started" she replied as she placed a cool towel on my forehead "but it's progressing fast and I think it would be best for you males to leave before it progresses through the next few stages.

I locked my scared eyes to Caleb's worried ones "you need to get out! You need to leave please just go away!" I pleaded as scorching heat burned through me.

I knew what would happen if he was to be near.

"I don't have to go anywhere, I can control myself, I controlled myself when Ruby..." he started but didn't get to finish.

"But Ruby isn't your true mate is she!" Eric screamed in response. Growling lowly at Caleb with anger in his eyes.

We all locked eyes onto Eric...

How did he know about Ruby?

Why did he turn so angry when her name was mentioned.

He was livid. His nose flared as he tried to control his breathing, his knuckles white at the tension they were under.

Caleb grew more and more furious at the sound of Eric's growls.

"What do you know about it pup?!" Caleb's lip twitched in anger as he spoke.

Both of their eyes began to darken.

There canines peeking through as the raised from their positions, making me hit the floor with a thud.

"Sophia!" Abi called out as she came to my side.

"I have no idea what the f*ck is going on with you two right now but you need to either take it outside or cut it out and focus on Sophia!" Abi's rant finished just as I let out a loud scream of pain.

I clutched my abdomen and curled up into a ball as new pheromones leaked from me.

I was bleeding.