Chapter 4 part 3: Revelations and confessions

Start from the beginning

I look up in a daze and see alpha approaching "KREL!" emily yells , but everything happened fast, she had grabbed my fallen serrator and ran over, in front of me and blocked the attack, her eyes now black, and blue "I'm sorry krel, but right now, this is my fight" she states, her necklace glowed and she turned into....An akiridion?! 

 "Ah, so the little princess finally reveals herself, Amelirella solariana orialias "he says, she glares darkly at him "Leave.him.ALONE!" she yells and knocks him back, and starts attacking.

I passed out then and there against the tree letting everything go black.

As time passed, i started waking up to emily's voice "l...el...Krel! Wake up, please!" She exclaims, i open my eyes to see her face, but tears falling down it,

"Emily? why are you crying? " i asked concerned, but she just hugs me, starting to cry harder, i hold her close, all four arms wrapped around her "i-i'm sorry krel, y-you got hurt i-i didn't know what to do! I didn't want to lose another person i ...

"Emily? why are you crying? " i asked concerned, but she just hugs me, starting to cry harder, i hold her close, all four arms wrapped around her "i-i'm sorry krel, y-you got hurt i-i didn't know what to do! I didn't want to lose another person i care about!" She sobs, i rub her back with one of my hands gently "shh shh, it's alright emily, shh, i'm still here and alive because of you" i reply, holding her closely. I felt her calm down and i use two of my hands to rub her tears away from her cheeks

Emily/Amelirella's POV:

i look at krel teary eyed, still scared by what had happened "it's ok, don't worry Alright?" He says smiling, i nodded "you look more beautiful than before " he says softly, i laugh a bit and nuzzled his right hand "shut up you dork" i reply, smiling sadly at him. He pulls my face closer and kissed me gently, i kissed back as our lips moved in synch, slowly deepening it with each second that passes by. We slowly broke apart, panting slightly,both of us in a dazed kind of state.

 We slowly broke apart, panting slightly,both of us in a dazed kind of state

 "I love you..krel, even if we've only known each other for a few days" i say, blushing a bit, he chuckled and smiles at me "i love you too, and it feels like i've known you for longer" he replied.

 I laugh a bit and squeal as he pulls me closer, i try pushing him away but we end up falling onto the grass  backwards, him pinning me down "slow down there Mr Tarron" i say jokingly, and we both laugh "well i'm sorry but you're too adorable to resist" he replied smirking " also you taste as sweet as your voice sounds" i blush dark blue at that , and i whined like a child.

We kiss again as deep as before ,two arms of mine wrapped around his neck , and two around his waist. He had two hands on my cheeks gently cupping them and two pinning me down. We stop after a while and he gets off of me, i try getting up but i hiss in pain, as i look down i notice my leg was cut " oh no, let's get you home, it doesn't look deep" krel states as we turn back to human form. He rips part of my jacket sleeve off and ties it around the cut, picking me up bridal style.

My face turned bright red "let's go shall we princess? " he asks smirking, i pout slightly and i rest my head in the crook of his neck arms wrapped around his neck, tired after what had happened.

After a while, my mom let krel stay over for the night and krel had let his sister know about what happened. We got to my bed , as i changed into a navy blue vest top and shorts, i'd lent krel a blue captain america shirt and sweatpants for the night.

Krel's POV:

I entered the bedroom and saw Emily asleep,i got into the bed and i held her close as i pulled the covers over us. As i fell asleep i smiled,kissing her forehead "goodnight my angel" i whisper before i fell asleep happily. Relieved everything turned out alright.

(1278 words! Wowza that's alot XD hope you enjoyed the chapter and stay tuned til the next one! Bye guys!)