Chapter 2

Meanwhile, not too far away, twenty-seven-year-old Lea Foley was on a date with her boyfriend, Ivan Dungworth. Yes, you heard right. Dungworth. The two of them had just finished eating at their favorite restaurant, and decided to walk home together.

"Dinner was amazing," said Lea.

"Yeah, it was," Ivan agreed. "Although, I think you went a little overboard with the alfredo sauce."

"Well, you know fettuccine alfredo is my favorite meal."

"Yeah, well..."

Lea changed the subject. "So, are you coming to my choir concert Sunday?"

"I don't know," Ivan said hesitantly. "I'll have to see what I'm doing then."

"Well, I hope you can come. I've been wanting you to see one of my choir concerts for a while."

"I know. I'll see if I can make it."

Lea smiled at Ivan. "Okay. Let me know."

"I will."

"Did I tell you I have a solo?"

"I think you told me, yeah."

"I'd love if you could be there to hear it."

"I'll try to make it, Babe."

They arrived back at Lea's house, and he walked her to the front door.

"I had a good time tonight," he said.

Lea smiled flirtily. "Yeah, I did, too."

"So, I guess I'll see you later."

"Do you wanna come inside?"

"Nah, I'm tired."

"Okay," Lea said disappointedly.

"Don't worry. We'll have sex again soon. I've just been too tired lately."

"Yeah, I understand." Lea stepped closer to Ivan. "Well... good night."

"Good night, Lea."

Lea leaned in.

Ivan turned around. "I'll see ya."

"Wh...?" A disappointed Lea watched Ivan go without kissing her. "Whatever," she huffed to herself as she turned around, went inside, and slammed the door behind her.