Sonic X Kidnapped reader!?

You are y/n the f/a (Favorite animal) your running around in a cage. Your not captured or kidnapped by Dr.Eggman but shadow the hedgehog!! Your running around in the cage trying to make noise to get someone help you out shadow bears and growls he slams the door open. Shadow: Shush it Y/n! He glared at.
Y/n nod she gulp a bit. Shadow huff and walk away he's getting bored waiting for sonic he went and start to tormate you when he did you were screaming in pain (let your imagination pick what he's doing)

Sonic p.o.v
I ram over to shadows hideout when I did I heard Y/n...screaming in pain!? WHAT IS HE DOING!? If he hurts my kid he's gonna feel billions time worse then what he doing to y/n!!! When I found the room I broke the door down knocked shadow out and broke the bars down and grab y/n I ran fastly home holding her in my arms.
Sonic: TAILS!!
Tails: ye- OMG Y/N!!
Sonic: grab the bandages and medicine!!
Tails: Okay!

After house you were fix

I woke up and sail y/n waking I smile and when she got up I felt tears of joy in my eyes to see she is okay I hug her and they hug back shaking.
Y/n: d-da-daddy a-am I d-dreaming!? Please don't let me be dreaming!!
She sob into my chest.
Sonic: Yes your not dreaming Y/n I promise.
Y/n: good daddy can i please not go back to the mean man?
Sonic: you won't ever I'll make sure my angle. I smile seeing she looks so happy and relax