Reader x sonic: The broken band past/part 2

Sonic caught up with you and tails look a bit worried to you and tails. Tails: I'm gonna get the drinks while you both uhh...catch up. Sonic:Alright tails. Y/n just nod her head she look away from sonic he sign. Sonic: Y/n can we talk? Y/n: Hm talk with the man who broke my heart cheated and contuies to blame me in his dum songs and the man who I couldn't even go out without seeing his face so I stayed in my room forever and end up depressed but just today I go out and have to see his dum face and talk more shit about me!? Yeah why not!! Sonic flinch and his ears lower he was a bit angry cause she was right and...he did that. Sonic: y/n I'm sorry alright? I didn't mean to- Y/n caught him off by handing him tickets and she went to tails clearly not wanting to here it he sign. He walk over and help them carrying the drinks. Y/n: Come on girls we gotta go.. amy:Alright you sure? Rouge: She sure amy. After all now it was his turn to sew you perform and show him what he missed and everything he done the girls and shadow and tails could tell what you want to do.
After some time at y/n performance. (He's not the only one in a band! >:3)
Cream: 1 2 1 2 3!!! Y/n: When we met I was 6 you were 7 we both met from the annoying kids the dum bullies we sticker together it was in 3 grade we met more friends talk about are dreams shine bright like diamonds and stars in the sky Rouge: Oh!~ amy: Oh!~ Cream: We all hungout laugh smiled cry together!~ Y/n: That all change in middle school you and I got together little did I know your plan cause all angles seem innocent but you were just hiding you horns!~ Rouge: Horns!~ Amy: You kept a good act well admit that but we seen your true colors!~ Y/n: True colors!~ Cream: Can't belive we all fell for thought lies now you come back blame us? Amy: Well to bad shit doesn't work like that!~ Y/n: We all seen your schemes now in high school we were near gradation when I sail you with another girl thought nothing of it all first just seen you kissed her and just to hear me cry! Just to say it's not what it looks like HA! heard that before. Amy: Now she screams and crys and runs away from you till she snap oh wait she did!!!!! Rouge: Oh wait she did!!!! Oh!~ oh!~. It was near the end of  the performance the crowd was shocked while sonic look guilty as heck you step down and walk over to them just to slap his check ( #HEDESERVEIT) Y/n: We are never getting back together.