Reader x tail's x cream x marine

They met when y/n was younger then them but as they grew she always hangout with them and they would do whatever tails or cream or Marine want to do y/n love helping tails with his inventions and help cream collect flowers and talk and u both play with cheese  with marine she would always tell her how to tell where she is by looking at the stars and both would talk about sea and there dreams they both would say what they love about the sea and y/n shown all 3 of then a very special spot were them 3 could watch the sunset and sea you see them 3 as your older siblings they could all tell an they didn't mind that but you knew cream and tails were probably gonna be a couple so could marine they all hangout and smiled them three then went to a shop for tails to find out what he needs to fix a airplane that you crashed by accident.
Y/n: Sorry about the plan big brother! Tails was a bit taken back in shock but smiled gentle an pat your head, Tails: it's alright little sis! You then noticed what he was missing which was a peace for the engine. Y/n; big brother here it is! Tails: wow good job it's the perfect size! Thanks little sis! Cream: yay! We found it! Marine: hm maybe when I build my ship I could use this shop to find all the peaces! Y/n: Yeah and we can help! Marine: Mhm!