Werehog Sonic X reader

Requested by: em0_hanacchin

It was a full moon in moebius no one would think a change would happen to him, he was still himself running around the city enjoying the air eating chili dogs playing with his good friend chip and tails in the sunlight but slowly as the moon began to rise sonic left them both confused but chip thought he had a small clue of whats going on but didnt want to say anything worrying if he would make things worse but luckily tails distracted them.

Meanwhile with Sonic.

The moon was shining bright I could feel the wind rushing against my furr my blood was boiling I felt my body growing, as my body grew I howled loudly scaring some little animals on accident then ran as my ears caught the sound of a person crying it sound close to a child's when I walk forward I lowered myself incase I had to scare someone when I saw a basket with a note saying: "There name is Y/n." I look to see under a blanket a small little f/a (favorite animal) there q/f/s (quills or fur or scales) was f/c (favorite color) I slowly pick them up and they just squealed and look at me with curiosity in there eyes I chuckled then yelp as they pulled my furr closer to them.
Sonic: "Little one be careful!"

So small and cute an innocent well little one...looks like your in my family an friends now...

My little Y/n.