Sonic X Male Reader X Shadow X knuckles

Info and key words:
The reader is a male and 8 years old
F/a (favorite animal)
F/c (favorite color)
Q/f/s (Quill fur scales)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sonic been running around doing his daily patrol until he noticed a
F/a who has q/f/s and they were f/c he decided to stop by and check up on them.
Sonic: Hey there pal wanna tell my why your in front of this home..?
Y/n: Um my mom and dad told me to wait here till they come back they haven't come back though...
Sonic: I see well hey how about this you come with me and we can talk about it it's not safe to be out here along definitely not when robotnic is still about.
Y/n: oh uh alright...

As y/n and sonic walk and talk he found out its a high chance of you being abandon he felt bad and thought you would like to get to know him before he ask you to be his son figuring that would be the best way knowing what its like to be betrayed by someone he to once was so he took you to knuckles and shadow plus tails was there.

Sonic: Hey y/n wait here me and shadow an knuckles are gonna talk alone for a minute and oh don't worry about being alone tails will watch you for a bit!

Y/n: Okay!

Tails: Hey Y/n wanna see something cool?
While you and tails we're talking about his plain and more inventions, sonic took shadow and knuckles a little far from you both.

Shadow: What is it faker? You better have a good reason to bring that kid here, Hmph.

Knuckles: I have to agree with shadow it's weird that you brought them here..

Sonic: The kid was abandon hes a boy and I found him on my mission I figured that you both could help me out with this and tails an amy of course but still I figured he would like someone who's kinda in the same situation...

Shadow: What type of parents are they? Oh wait I know...shitty ones.

Knuckles: Yeah seriously that's not okay at all you can count me in.

Sonic: thank you guys, I knew I could count on you!

As sonic tried to hug them shadow just walk one step away letting him fall cause let's face it, its shadow guys.

When they got back shadow watched as the others where amused by Tails getting stuck in one of his inventions and you trying to help him out.

Sonic: Need a hand there?
Knuckles: Leave it to me I got this.

Shadow in the background: Show off!

Y/n: Hehe this is funny.

Knuckles help tails getting out while

shadow looked at you signing and look out a window he couldnt of help but think you reminded him of Maria a little bit.

Y/n: Um sir are you okay?

Shadow: hm? I'm alright kid dont worry about it just thinking.

Shadow gently pat your head and you nodded smiling at him he made a small smile to you and you both watch as knuckles vs sonic was happening with a arm wrestle you laugh as sonic huff at losing and knuckled smirked, shadow chuckled a little.

Shadow: like watching faker losing?
Y/n: hehe yeah he makes funny faces!
Sonic: I appreciate one of us enjoying this...hmph.
Knuckles: I think that's more then one.
Sonic: Hmph!
Shadow: Hey y/n.
Y/n: Yeah mr?
Shadow: its shadow and wanna join me racing sonic and proving hes the faker?
Y/n: Yeah!
Sonic: I'm not- Hey get back here!

Shadow ran having you on his back smirking with pride while you laugh and sonic chase you both!

The end for part 1 if you want another part let me know and sorry for not being on!