Sonic x freedom fighter child reader

How you meet
Y/n was a baby she was homeless her mother and father had abandoned her she cries and cries but no one heard her she continue to cry till today 

Sonic's.Pov
As I was running to see if the rumors were true I heard that Eggman might be here I kept running but I stop when I heard a little baby crying. Sonic: What the heck? Why is a baby crying? I decide to run over there then I sail a baby girl she was alone..? I decide to wait for some time
Time skip time no: 5:68pm.
I sail no one came for her when I pick her up I heard a weak coo from her I look and see she's near death?!. Sonic: oh my god...!? I ran to tails house I knocked on the door. Sonic: TAILS OPEN UP PLEASE! I yelled.
Tails p.o.v
I hear sonic yelling tails open up please and panic in hi voice I rush over and open it. Tails: Sonic what's going on are you okay!? I then notice a baby girl she looks really weak. Sonic: Tails we need to help her please!.
Now.
Y/n grew up in a happy family she has a dad name sonic and uncle tails uncle shadow and uncle knuckles and mom Amy aunt cream and aunt rouge. They always seem amazing and awesome. Y/n was working on her school project she was fast hard working and helpful. Tails looks at what subject he found out she was wanting to be a engineer and a gun shop owner she looks up to them a lot more then they realize the subject was science she always try's to do it alone cause she doesn't like to ask for help Tail's smiles and sit's next to her to help her out she always likes to learn new things from tail's she call's him the know all god sometimes that made lots of people laugh while tail was a bit embarrassed and a little bit happy at that. 

Year's later (TIME SKIP BY SANS PUNNY PUNS AND PAPYRUS SCREAMING STOP IT!) 

Y/n is 16 year's old she has a best friend name B/f/f/n (best friend forever name) them to been friend's sent's kindergarten you both are on the freedom fighters team you both met there and became friends as you both were in training you hear fast running you knew it had to be sonic or shadow. B/f/f/n: Sound's like shadow or sonic is here Y/n. Y/n: yep! I'm gonna see who. 

Bf/f/n: okay.  You walk over there and see it was both of them guess there a even speed is what you thought you watch them as them to are being them shadow calling him faker and sonic annoying him and saying hes not a fake you smile with a small chuckle escape but you went back to training before they could see it was you were good at that sonic look confuse as to who chuckled so was shadow. B/f/f/n: So who came back? Y/n: Both of them did. B/f/f/n: Cool! Y/n: hey i better head back to school B/f/f/n i have to hide that I've been here you an i both know why. B/f/f/n: Alright and i wont tell you know who that you been here. Y/n: thanks! The truth is you never told your dad and aunt's and mom and uncle that you been a freedom fighter and the reason why your mom an dad abandon you make sure everyone is distracted you then ran out of the door and went to school after school your mom amy was there you smile and went to her well beside B/f/f/n only she knew. Amy: so how was school and training? Y/n: good. Amy: When are you gonna tell the other's Y/n it's hard to keep it away from them and sonic is suspecting me from keeping something from him. Y/n: when is your next missions? Amy: tomorrow why? Y/n: ill go there and thats how im gonna tell them by showing. Amy: Okay just be careful. Y/n: I will be mom. You then both arrive you walk and open the door for amy thank you and went in everyone see's its you both and smile while sonic was a bit suspicious of amy. Y/n: Dad stop having that look on mom im sure whatever she is keeping from you is important or embarrassing to tell. Sonic: Alright and how did you know what kind of look im giving her. Y/n: Cause i know you dad and i seen lot's of people being suspicious at school giving each other that look. you said calmly with a hint of sass (Im sassy okie?) Sonic nods. 

the next day (Giving you by the song HIGHWAY TO HELL!!!!!) 

You were training after school you then see amy signal to tell you there going on a mission you put on your helmet and armor to hide its you then walk to them. Y/n: Mr. Sonic miss amy im ordered by the boss to come with you. Lucky for you your helmet makes you have another voice. Sonic: huh thats wired but alright. Amy: Lets bring them i have a feeling there gonna be big help i seen them training there really good. Y/n: Thank you miss Amy. Shadow: lets go guys we dont have all day. You guys all walk and went to the plane and head there as you guys head out there your mission is to stop eggman being able to roboticize everyone. you went with sonic for some reason felt like he had to project you in a fathers way he was confuse by that but tried to ignore it. you point sonic peek to see why he sail your pointing/warning him theres robots near him he nods. you then went sneakily and quietly like a mouse which shock sonic and you were able to get a gun then fire at them two to fast for them to fire back. Y/n: Come on Mr.Sonic! Sonic: alright- Hey watch out! As you were about to turn around you got hit in the head you then hear sonic yelling you were able to wake up to see sonic carrying you. Y/n: Uh Mr.Sonic? Sonic:Good your awake well sorry that i was carrying you had no choice me and the others cant leave this place yet. Y/n: It's okay i understand.  You did understand there to close to defeating eggman and you see were you got it the helmet is a bit dent but not to much. Y/n: Mr.sonic were do we have to go? Sonic: We have to go in the main room were Dr.Eggman is at. Y/n: I know a way there i seen this place map and the blueprints for it. Sonic: That's good tails should be trying to shutting this place power and Shadow should be trying to helping him and knuckles should be taking down the guards and amy is with rouge trying to steal main power plant. Y/n: Good lets go! You both went to Dr.eggman room and you guys won Sonic then notice you back at the freedom fighter base your talking to B/f/f/n. Sonic: hey! he went over to you both your still wearing the armor and helmet. Y/n and B/f/f/n: Hey? Sonic; Thank you for coming with us. Y/n: No problem Mr.sonic oh wait i forgot to take this off. Sonic looks confuse you take off your helmet which shock him and the others beside amy and b/f/f/n. Y/n: Or should i say dad? you say giggling. Sonic: Y/N!? Y/n: Yes? Sonic: so you been coming over here? y/n: Mhm sent's i met B/f//f/n! (welp lets just say sonic is proud and shock that his first kid is a freedom fighter and he found out thats what amy kept from him and she look so realified to not have to keep that from him)