Sonic.exe x Sonic sister reader

Y/n was always sonic sister she was his little sister she didn't mind though cause she got chili dogs (lol yeah your a chili lover to but I don't like it so yay!! XD) you and sonic been on so many adventures you were with tails at the moment both of you looking on the cameras when static happen. Tails: What the?
Y/n: uh is this suppose to happen?!
Tails: no something happen let's go check it out!!
Y/n: oh great...we're so dead I seen horror movies and the survivors did the same thing just to die at the end!!!
Tails: calm down were not in a horror book or movie (Are you sure? X3)

(Sorry I'll stop x3)You and Tails look around outside you both notice the sky is red you both look at each other confuse while tails eyes widen he realized what and why this is happening he grab you and ranY/n: Eh!? Tails what's going on!?Tails: e...

You and Tails look around outside you both notice the sky is red you both look at each other confuse while tails eyes widen he realized what and why this is happening he grab you and ran
Y/n: Eh!? Tails what's going on!?
Tails: exectior he came back! He did this before days ago he goes by sonic.exe he looks like sonic but he isn't him! He kills people!
Y/n: w-wh-what!?
Tails: you need to run and hide he must no about your powers! He must somehow no your the leader of the phoneix!
Y/n: But what about you!? I refuse to leave you behind!
Tails: Don't worry I defeated him once I'll do it again!
Y/n: alright!
As you ran and ran you didn't notice Sonic.exe was behind you hiding he decided to play with you. You were hiding breathing heavily you ran as fast as you could even a bit faster you notice sonic.exe and your breath went a high pitch.
Sonic.exe: I guess you realized I'm not your big brother? Or did tails you?
Y/n: t-tails
Sonic.exe: I must be impressed though even without him I could tell you noticed something went wrong with your big brother and you were quick to catch on I know tails didn't have to tell you something was up
Y/n: Just get to the point!
Sonic.exe: feisty are we? Oh well I guess I could.
Sonic.exe p.o.v
I sail how she was scared yet had guts to show and seem annoyed with me it is fun playing with people like her.
Sonic.exe: I wanted to no If you would like to join me if you do I'll bring your brother back and you could reunite if yo-
Y/n: Let me guess if u don't I die or you kill everyone else I love or you destroy the world or you'll torture me?
Sonic.exe: Yes
Y/n: But let me guess if I join you might do that as well?
Sonic.exe: Mayne
Y/n: I guess I will I won't have anything else to lose
I must of admit when she said that I was impress she clearly smart and nose what she got herself into she might seem naive on who to trust bur she is smart.

No one p.o.v

As months went by you end up becoming sonic.exe sister and ally even his partner in all the chaos you got called over to sonic.exe

Y/n: You called me big brother?
Sonic.exe: Yes I did. I came to tell you free to go now
Y/n: W-what!?
Sonic.exe: Your no longer needed here or useful to me anymore go
Y/n: NO!
Sonic.exe: SCRAM!
Y/n: No I refuse!
Sonic.exe: Why's that?
Y/n: Cause I love you big brother!
Sonic.exe: love is weakness!
Y/n: No its not it makes people stronger it helps others to rely on someone when there weak! It shows your ready for bigger complashmints!
Sonic.exe: alright...just don't get in my way