Result!!

An Important Note At The End. Please Do Answer It And Do Not Ignore It.

~|~

Hey! *hiding under the covers*

Is there anyone who is waiting for the results? I am really sorry for not posting the results earlier. I am sick and a hell lot busy in life. Anyways, stopping my blabber now. Here are the results.

Group 1 (Bloomy Blossoms)

Total score - 257.7/400

Group 2 (Forid Fiilis)

Total score - 274.8/400

Group 3 (Imperfect Perfectionists)

Total score - 332.9/400

Group 4 (Quintet Tinkers)

Total score - 369.6/400

Group 5 (Little Love)

Total score - 57/400

So, results are clear.

Congratulations to the team "Quintet Tinkers" for again making it to the top. Indeed the judges had a good time reading all of your creations.

Also, not only the winner team but we enjoyed reading each and every participant's imagination. You all have a very creative mind and three cheers for every participant.

Now, about our next title "Ace Of The Year". This title/award will be given to the participant of the winning time who scored more. And the winner of this award is SN_Skylar our very own admin. Congratulations Admin for the win ❤ No doubt, you deserve every bit of it. She scored 79.3/80.

I didn't added each participant's score. If you want then the scoreboard is ready, I'll post it in next update.

Now for the prizes, the captain of the winning team need to DM me.

~|~

There are two important things on which I need your opinion.

• First, we found many cheating cases in the Group - 5th entry. About 10 - 15 users joined wattpad after posting the 5th entry and voted for the 5th entry after 7-8 minutes of making the account. Some accounts were made before posting it and only rated the 5th entry. I have personally checked the activities and time of making of those accounts and I didn't included those marks.

Also, if you've noticed then in the result board of voting round I mentioned that there are deduction of marks in one of the participant of 5th group. That was because the participant broke some rules. I had a talk with the captain about if any of the group member have a joint account but she denied. I have the screenshots of all those 10-15 accounts. If anyone wants to have a look at those accounts, then do tell.

We didn't eliminated the 5th entry because we don't know the real culprit and I didn't wanted to waste the hardwork of other true participants of that particular group. But I'd already decided beforehand that if somehow Group - 5 would win the contest then I will not declare them as winner. Coz then it'd have been unfair to all. I hope I did a right thing. And I want your opinions on it.

• Second thing. Till now you all already know which team won and who got the title of "Ace Of The Year" i.e. our admin.

Well, she calculted her marks and told me that she got the highest marks and then told me to not post the results and if I do then make someone else the winner but not her. She thinks she is the admin and she only won so this is unfair to others. She said she didn't took part in the contest to win but now we can't change the truth that she is the winner. But I didn't agreed to her conditions and that's why I want you all to tell your opinion on this matter.

The contest is open and fair. Everyone can see and calculate the results of both voting and judging round as she scored the highest marks in both the rounds. So, can you all please tell your views on this? Do you all think that this contest is open and fair and our judges too gave fair results?

If yes, please tell her that she deserve to win and if not, then too you can write down about if you felt any type of cheating and unfair means.

~|~

Thank you each and every participant for participating and making this contest a successful competition. Thank you for bearing my laziness 😆 and supporting us. You all are love and I really enjoyed every moment of this contest. I hope you did too.