♦️Topics♦️

Hey guys!!!

Before the topics, a puzzle for you all.

As we have 5 members per team, so what is it that can be differently classified into five parts, each having their importance but at the same time never lose its importance as ONE whole?

You guessed hand?

Not wrong. But not the correct answer we need here 😉

Answer is 'A Year and its 5 seasons'.

🌞 Summer

🍂 Autumn

🌧️ Rainy

🎋 Spring

☃️ Winter

This is your topic. You have to write a whole year by categorizing it into 5 beautiful aspects of nature.

Wait, wait, wait...
You don't have to describe the seasons in geographical words. We have had geography books for the same, period!

What you have to do is, you have to write anything and everything that comes in your mind. That can be your own true story, an idea, an autobiography (can be of non- living too), paranormal, scientific, romantic or even a description of a place you'd want to visit on that specific season.

Okay, you have already read the catches right? If not, refer the first page for the same.

It should be strictly between 300-500 words. No special allowance. 

Que: So what you have to do?

Ans: Soon forms page will be uploaded. You can only enter with a team of 5. One season per person. You can mutually decide it between yourself. Your team may or may not continue the whole year in sequence of one season's plot.

Community members can take part too. Rest assured of no priority or favorism as there will be both voting as well as judging.

Other information will be followed soon.

Any queries?

See you all soon ❤️