Entry- 1 (Judges review)

So we are back and we know we are a little late than the allotted schedule. Sorry, but finally the results are here.

We now have only two judges review. The last judge had some issues in the last moment so she couldn't make it to the timing.

Special thanks to birdy_without_wings and priya_265 for taking out your time to review the stories.

Now without further delay, let's jump to the Reviews of Entry 1.

Entry 1:

Team - Bloomy blossoms

Summer by fanofsomeone_aditi

Rainy by JeniGada

Autumn by Acherner

Winter by sonali0115

Spring by ShreyaRaj511

*********

Judge- birdy_without_wings

Endless summer

Title: 3/5

It go well with theme and story but it could be more innovative.

Creativity: 6/10
Storyline: 5.8/10

I'm personally very fond of quotations and poetry. So, I loved the start up with little poetry. But either its a poem, quotation or story, we must have knowledge about the points which we are mentioning in it. I'm saying this because days gets longer in summer not shorter.
Otherwise, concept was simple but true. The way you described the things that happened with everyone was nice. The most beautiful thing was a msg. for all at the end.

Grammar: 8/10
Grammar was pretty good. Just minor punctuation mistakes which were negligible.

Use of words: 2.5/5
Introduction of new and innovative words was lacked somewhere.

Total: 25.3/40

------------

Showers of heaven

Title: 3.5/5

It  went quite well with theme but not too good  with story line

Creativity: 7/10
Storyline: 6.1/10

I like the way you start the plot with synonymous. Something different start from others. Although the plot was simple and common but the way you discribe through the conversation was unique.

Grammar: 9/10
Grammar was pretty good. I didn't found any major mistakes.

Use of words: 3/5
Only in first passage I found some different words that too in synonymous. In rest portion, no such words were used.