Voting Rules

We have received all the entries and most probably tonight or tomorrow morning the voting round will start.

Before that there are some rules need to be followed by everyone during voting phase.

R U L E S

⚘ One person. One vote. Also if you have more than one account then don't use another account for voting if you have already voted with one account. Otherwise your votes will be deleted.

⚘ Here in voting you have to give marks out of 10 to each entry and do it in inline comments beside the name of each entry.

⚘ You have to give marks to each participant of a group. If you will give marks for one entry in a group and will ignore other stories then your marks won't be counted.

⚘ Participants can't vote in any entry.

⚘ The non-participating members of the community can vote.

⚘ Participants will be given a different tag page to tag their readers but you all have to make sure that your readers follow all the rules. And while tagging you can mention the rules in your comment itself so that it'll be easy for your readers too.

⚘ Also please do remember to maintain the secrecy of your teams entry. No one is allowed to tell their non participating friends about their entry so as to get higher number of votes. 

Also each entry will be posted on different different days coz there are almost 2500 words and some readers might not read all in one day.

10 days will be given to each group. That means if I post all the entries of a group today i.e. on 15th June then on 25th June voting of this group will stop.

Similarly, voting for second group will start on 16th june and will end on 26th June and so on.

I hope there is no problem with it?