🏆Prizes🏆

One of the most important element of a contest is the prizes right? So, here we go.

As we are conducting both - voting and judging that means there will be two best winning groups. One best group which depends upon the reader's voting and the other best group will be decided by the judges.

So there are two awards for both the groups.

🏆 Pinnacle Award - The group decided by the votes and

🏆 Dignity Award - The group decided by our honorable judges.

🏆 Along with the Dignity Award the winning group's members will get a permanent follow from our community BSC. And, their any 1 book will get reads and comments in the first 3 chapters by us.

🏆 A shout out will be given to both the groups.

🏆 Any book of each and every member of both the winning groups will be added in our community's reading list.

Also there will be a special award too which will be revealed with passage of time.

🏆 Ace of the year 2019

This award will be given to the BEST PERFORMER of the winning group. 

🏆 Along with the Ace of Year Award, the best performer of the winning group will be given a cover for any of his/her choice book.

🏆 A follow from the admin SN_Skylar

🏆 A spotlight mention in our community's bio.

🏆 A banner for any of your choice book.