Entry-5 (Judges Review)

Entry- 5

Team: Little love
Summer by Sweety2765
Autumn by @tanyashekar
Rainy by heyitznanthinee
Winter by Rosy5672
Spring by Gpv13258

------------

1) The peace I got in this autumn 

Title: 2/5 

I didn't find any coordination with story. Title 'The peace I got in this autumn' is explaining another story and story line was something else. 

Creativity: 4/10 
Framation: 4.5/10

Story line is common. There is nothing related to theme. When I started reading, first thing that came in my mind is 'Ishqbaaz'. The start up was simple and also, their is alot of confusion about Swati and Arushi. Overall, it needs proof reading. 

Grammar: 4.5 

There are alot of grammatical mistakes. You need to improve it, sweetie. 

Use of words 0/5 

Use of new and innovative words are totally missing .

Total: 15/40

----------------

2) A beautiful rain

Title: 2.5/5 

It surely go well with theme but for story, it's not appropriate. Title is some which not only attract readers but also give a idea about story and make readers curious. 

Creativity: 4.5/10 
Framation: 4/10

The plot is simple and common. I didn't found any thing which could be related with theme, except it's rainy night.  

The most important point where I got distracted most is the birthday. In some sentences, it's on today or in some points, it's on tommorow. I want to suggest you something,when ever u pin down your thoughts just cross check it. 

Grammar: 5/10 

It is something which make reading smooth. And if grammar is not right Thn what ever you write, will disappoint you and your readers. So, dear, all I will say is that take care of you grammatical mistakes. Improve them and keep boosting urself up. 

Use of words: 1/5 

Lack of innovative words.   

Total: 17/40

--------------

3) Summer with children

Title: 1/5 

Title is not appropriate acc. to the plot.  

Creativity: 4/10  
Storyline: 4.5/10

Start up is very confusing. After reading the first line, I'm like"who is Rajveer? What's his conditions? ". But still, I maintained my flow with the hope that at the end, it will be open up.