Entry-4 (Judges Review)

Entry- 4

Team: Quintet Tinkers

Summer by: Shivani_SwaSan

Autumn by @cataclysmal_

Rainy by _Hxl1m4_

Winter by SN_Skylar

Spring by sonali112

---------------

Review by birdy_without_wings

1) Summertime ardour 

Title: 4.7/5
Simple and perfect title. It goes well with both the theme and story. It's exactly play the role of mirror for plot

Creativity: 9.3/10 

Framation: 8.6/10
I love the plots which are somewhere relates with the real world. And this is exactly the same. And the idea about of mentioning 'what is summer to you?' and exploring the summer in a letter to self is loveable. Last but not the least, quotation in start is nice. 

Grammar: 9.4/10 
Grammar is pretty good, simple and easy to understand. 

Use of words 4.2/5
Good use of innovative words. 

Total: 36.2/40

-----------

2) Crestfallen salvation 

Title: 5/5 
A perfect one. It has all the things which a title should have. Unique, appropriate, creative and full of curiosity. 

Creativity: 9.5/10 
Framation: 9/10
Story line is just spectacular. Full of emotions and surprises. The way you finish it with note and quotation is loveable. The end is something that I hate the most yet loved it. As I can't see sad endings. But it's story and it has to be an end. So awsm job girl. Keep writing and growing. 

Grammar: 9.9/10  
Grammar is also very nice

Use of words: 5/5 
I feel like I'm going through a dictionary😉😉

Total: 38.7/40

--------------

3) Diary's first page:raindrops 

Title: 4/5 
Title goes well with both the theme and story line. It's simple and sweet. But I think u want to write 'diary'. So, sweety be careful okk. 

Creativity: 9/10 
Framation: 8.6/10
Creativity is awesome. You present the both prospects of rain. But it depends on us how we take it? Describing rain in sohali's pov is great. 

Grammar: 9/10 
Grammar is pretty good 

Use of words: 3.1/5 
This criteria is missing. If I take it from sohali's pov, use of new words looks over attempt. But right now, it's one of the rule of competition and there it lacks. 

Total: 33.7/40

----------------

4) Valory in the Jack forest 

Title: 5/5
A perfect one. It has all the things which a title should have. Unique, appropriate, creative and full of curiosity. 

Creativity: 9.9/10
Framation: 9.5/10
You imagination is so good. The struggle of the man and his emotions with the impact of weather is love. The way you display the entire plot is beautiful. And that name is just so so so so attractive that I'm in love 😂😂. Great job girl. After reading the so accurate temperature, I come in a conclusion that you must be a science student?.