"I thought we were going to pack when I got off work?" He said giving me a humorous look.

"We were but, I decided to make things easier and make my brothers do it." I shrugged sitting down slowly on my bed.

"Oh okay." He smirked and then started to take my stuff out of the room.

"Max!" I called.

"What!" He screamed as soon as he got into my room.

"So are you going to still drive my car over there or are you and Emma still not on good terms?" I asked.

Emma lived in the same complex as Ronald which I was thankful for because I missed my best friend dearly even though mom life had us tied up. Actually her and Max lived together but he hadn't been there in about a week, she temporarily kicked him out. Max went to the club and Emma showed up, hair tied up and knight gown on to see some broad dancing on him. The two women had a fight and Max ended up taking her home before the police was called but then he ended up calling them on her because she threw a lamp and a vase at him.

"Man, I don't know. She ain't even answering my calls or letting me see my daughter." Max stressed pulling out his phone.

"This ain't the Max I know." I said as Ronald walked in.

"Waddup." Max said.

"Wassam witchu fool?" Ronald asked as they slapped hands. I loved when he used his slang.

"Shit nothing, tryna get back on Em's good side." He said scratching his neck.

"You finna be in the dog house a while trust me." Ronald laughed picking up another box.

"What the hell was you saying Mo? I'm still the same Max." Max said and me and Ronald gave each other the look.

"What you did was wrong but this..." I pointed him down.

"This ain't you, you done got too soft. Sometimes you got to march in there and be a man. Own up to it and put your foot down." I said.

"You just want me to drive you car over there."
Max scoffed picking up a box.

"That and I don't feel like bringing your nephews and daughter to see you through a glass window whenever you catch her with a new man." I smirked seeing his while demeanor change.

"Bet." He said as he ran in and out the house getting the car loaded up.

Ronald put the kids in then helped me into the front seat laying it back some. We trailed each other to the apartments and it was a little painful for me since we had to go over like 4 damn speed bumps.

"You want me to help you unpack or?" I over heard Max ask Ronald as they got the twins out.

"Nah you good, go get her." Ronald said as they walked up the steps.

I had no Idea how I was going to get up those.

"Alright we can do this easy way or we can do this hard way." Ronald said as he opened my door.

"What do you mean?" I laughed.

"I'm going to have to pick you up so get ready." He said leaning in and scooping me up.

"When did you get so strong?" I asked as he carried me up the steps.

"Well I've had a lot of spare time." He spoke.

We made it inside and he laid me on his bed. I got as comfortable as I would get and watched as he brung everything inside. Once he was done, he headed the the bathroom in his room and I heard the shower running.

"Ronald?" I called.

"Yes." He stuck his head out the door.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"In their room sleep duh." He said the shut the door.

I sighed and looked around for the remote. Once I found it I turned it on something that had my attention for now. After about 20 more minutes I heard the water turn off. He came out with the towel wrapped around his waist and I could've turned into a puddle right there.

"I work tomorrow, will you be okay with the twins here by yourself?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'll be fine. Emma and Max are like three doors down." I said shrugging.

"You need help taking a shower?" He asked standing on his side of the bed.

"N-no I'm fine. I can do it." I assured him.

"Alright, well good night." He said then grabbed two pillows from his side of the bed and Im guessing went into the living room on the couch.

I frowned and and pushed off the bed. I walked around the room holding on to stuff as I made my way to one of my bins that held night shirts and underwear and just got a random set out.

After my shower my body had calmed down and I was now comfortable enough to sleep. I decided to go get the twins, change them and put them in the bed with me then give them a bath in the morning. I wouldn't feel like getting up in the morning and going to get them way in their room. They were like my alarm clocks.

I stood in the door frame and I could see them in their cribs sleeping peacefully. I pouted because I didn't want to wake them up, they always whined.

I felt his warm hand press on my lower back over my healing wound and his breath hit my ear.

"What are you doing?" He whispered in my ear.

"I was going to change them and put them in the bed with me so I wouldn't have to do it all in the morning." I explained.

"I'll bring them, go get back in bed." He said shooing me off.

I rolled my eyes, mentally, then got back in bed. He walked in with two whiny babies and two pampers.

"I'll go warm up the bottles in the refrigerator." He yawned.

I changed them and it seemed like it took forever for him to warm up those bottles. Raydon was bawling his eyes out and it was making me sad.

"What the hell took so long?" I asked.

"I heard it wasn't good for baby's milk to be warmed up in the microwave so I boiled some water and let the milk bags set in there before pouring them into the bottles. Sorry." He said turning off the lights and picking up Roland sliding in bed.

"It's okay, that was a good Idea. Let's start doing that." I said nodding and yawning. I got comfortable in bed and watched Insecure for about 15 minutes and I looked down to see Raydon was asleep. Then I looked over to also see that Roland and his daddy were asleep as well. I took their bottles and replaced them with pacifiers, I covered Ronald up and turned the tv down then went to sleep myself.