CHAPTER ONE

Mulai dari awal

There was nothing more that I wanted in life, than success and getting it by any means necessary.

First thing to do of the list: meet and introduce yourself to McKnight, check.

The second thing to do was to greet most of the crew, and I decided since it was still morning to fix the crew coffee. I got back to the elevator, pressing floor number one again and strutted out of the elevator, going to the break area. In the break area, there was an dark wood countertop, a long dark wood table centered in the middle of the room, a black side-by-side refrigerator, a miniature fridge, a black digital microwave, snacks and candy in jars on the countertop and lastly the coffee maker.

I bent down, opening the dark wood cabinet doors to search for cups that would be enough for everyone.

"I see that you've found, Mr. McKnight." A familiar guy voice uttered.

I jumped up, turning around as I noticed it was the guy that helped me out with getting to the office.

"Gosh, you scared me!" I told him, trying to keep my heart from beating so quickly.

"My fault, I just wanted to introduce myself to you..." He held his hands up in surrender. "That's cool with you?"

I studied the guy's features. He was an extremely tall guy with mahogany skin that looked smooth, soft and rich in his expensive-looking attire that consisted of a black button-down shirt with khaki slacks held by a belt and black Oxford dress shoes. Between his dark brown, deep set eyes, nicely trimmed beard, lean face, broad nose, firm shaped jaw, full lips, and nice low fade haircut, the man was gorgeous.

He accessorized his work attire with a gold chain, gold watch and ring that showed me that he was indeed a well-established and a hardworking black man.

"Go ahead."

"Well, I'm Raheem Fox," He stated, holding his hands at his side. "And I'm the film director of the company."

My eyes lit up instantly as I knew that film directors worked closely with the director who then worked close with the producers.

"Nice to meet you Raheem," I smiled. "I'm supposed to be setting a good impression on the crew so maybe I'll start with you, you like coffee?"

"I would, but I have to get back to work." He declined, leaving out of the room. "I'll see you around, ma'am."

"Breanna."

"Hmm?" He turned back around.

"I'm Breanna Davidson, who you'll be seeing more around here." I playfully giggled.

"Oh okay, well then," He grinned, heading out of the room again. "I'll see you around, Breanna."

I set a reminder in my head that I'll have to become close to him.

I started to make the coffee, making sure the cups were halfway full and added in just enough sugar for all and placed the plastic top on the cup. I took the tray, adding the drinks on top and stared at my list of people that I needed to talk to, this morning.

Meet the director, screenwriter, executive producer, line producer, production manager, production coordinator, production secretary, production accountant, post-production Supervisor, and many more. I hoped that they were altogether already so that it wouldn't be so hard finding everyone, but I enjoyed challenges.

I held the tray in my hands after I finished the fixing coffee, and I left out of the break room going to the elevator to tap the button and stepped inside. I pressed the floor button, scrolling through my tasks to do today on the iPad, as there was a total of forty tasks to do on my very first day of being the assistant.