Chapter 17

Five days. Five days of hunting for that goddamn thing but they always end up in a wrong person.

Kinuha ni Mr. Laxel ang pagkakataon sa linggong iyon upang hanapin ang bagay na yun. Kailangang mapadali na ang kanilang paghahanap. Kung hindi, katapusan na nila. Kailangan nilang maunahan ang iba pang mga grupo.

Sinadya niyang iwanan ng tambak na trabaho si Ms. Gladiola dahil kung hindi, baka madamay pa ito sa mundong kaniyang kinagagalawan. Tulad sa nangyari noong nakaraang araw. Nasaksihan nito ang eksena na hindi dapat makita ng iba. Pero mabuti na lang at iba ang iniisip nito, maliban na lang sa tinanong nito kung sindikato ba siya.

Maaaring oo, maaari ring hindi.

He is a popular businessman. Rinig ang kaniyang pangalan sa loob man o sa labas ng bansa. Nagmamay-ari siya ng malalaking negosyo, anything you can call it. In short, a tycoon.

But aside from that, he holds another business. An underground business.

He leads an assassin group named Schwarz Rabe.

Yes. He is an assassin and nobody can figure that out. In ordinary people's eye, he's a businessman with a big name.

Their group, Schwarz Rabe, is legally operating in the country. The government permits them to kill, but for safety purposes only. For example, a case like hunting down a criminal or a favor of assassination of a certain person. And the government will pay them just so they would not be exposed or to keep their mouth shut. They do not ask favor to government, it's actuallt the other way around. But they made an agreement that the government will not meddle their other operations like hunting down other assassin groups, who are threat in the country.

They had to have to kill them beforehand also had to be the first one to found that pendant.

The pendant that every assassin groups, mafias and hunters dying to look for.

And now, they were out to every part of the country just to look for that fvcking thing.

"Master," Kina approached. "It's not him."

His scalp pricked.

"Where the fvck are you getting informations?!" He forcefully struck his hands off above the table causing it to echo inside the whole mansion they raid.

"I apologize, master. We're receiving informations from our men that were scattered around the country the possible location of the pendant."

Tinukod na lamang niya ang kamay sa lamesa at naramdamang nagngingitngit na siya sa galit at frustrasyon.

"And the old man?" Mahinang tanong niya.

"Adikiev and Spencer already on it, master."

Tinignan niya ang paligid ng mansyon na kanilang pinasok. Gulung-gulo na ang lahat ng mga gamit sa loob, wala na sa pwesto ang mga mwebles at kalat-kalat na ang mga papel kahit saan.

His men gathered in the living room of the invaded mansion. After of their sudden foray, they seized the old man that said had the possession of that pendant, and killed.

But for darn sake, almost hundred of people were already killed because they were mistaken and 'suspected' holding or keeping that antique thing but none among them were.

He sighed loudly.

"Headquarters. Now."

Pumasok sila sa isang madilim na silid. Tanging ang liwanag lamang sa labas ang nagbibigay linaw sa paligid ng silid.