Prisoner's

Opal lay on the cold, concrete floor, awake with her head resting on her paws, watching as Jade tied her hair up in a braid, wearing her dragon suit once again. The Light Fury knew that she and Maya would be exploring the tombs of this prison along with a few of the new humans later on today, which worried Opal.

Lara may be her rider, but Jade was her best human friend and she cared so much for the Snow Queen. She just didn't want her getting hurt again! Movement made the white dragon turn her head as Alisha stepped out of her cell, yawning and rubbing her eyes as she saw her mother dressed and ready for the day. "You going flying, mum?" her voice sounded tired as she let out another yawn, blinking blearily.

Jade turned around and smiled warmly, she walked over and enveloped her daughter in her arms. "Yeah, I'm heading out with the dragon's, then I'll be going out hunting for more food to feed us." she levelled Alisha with a firm look. "While I'm gone, you get some more rest and when everyone starts waking up, head for the kitchen, help Jonah with breakfast and keep a close eye on that group. You think you can do that?"

Alisha stood up straighter, well as straight as she could while being still half asleep. "I won't let you down, mum!"

Smiling, the Snow Queen kissed her forehead gently, handing the teen her keys to keep hold of until she got back. "Hold onto these till I get back." Alisha nodded and Jade headed over to Shadow, who was awake and ready to go. Jade opened the cell door, having unlocked it five minutes before and stepped out, opening the door wider for Shadow and Opal as they followed her. Alisha came up to the door as Jade closed it and gripped her daughter's hands through the bars, she kissed her knuckles. "Keep them safe, my darling."

"I will." with that promise, Jade turned and left, walking out into the kitchen, heading for the door and she slid it open, careful not to make too much noise as she stepped out into the courtyard, the sun was barely rising over the mountains, but she smiled at the start of a new day, jumping onto her saddle and once she was ready, Shadow leapt into the sky, Opal right behind him!

()()()()

After Jade and the dragon's left, Alisha turned and went to head back to her cell when Soren awoke, his mismatched eyes opening as he yawned before spotting the teen. "Good morning, Alisha." the teen looked in his direction and smiled. "Good morning, uncle Soren." he looked around, his sister, Shadow and Opal nowhere to be seen. "Jade gone out flying, has she?" Alisha nodded, a yawn escaping her mouth as her eyes drooped. Soren rose to his feet, careful of his right, front leg. "You head back to sleep, Alisha. I'm going to get some fresh air." the fifteen year old gave a nod as the white wolf quietly pushed the cell block door open and stepped out into the common room area near the kitchen, he closed it and walked slowly towards the front door of the prison. Grabbing the handle in his mouth, Soren pulled it open enough for him to fit through, walking out into the early morning.

Closing the door behind him, the Dire-wolf headed down the stairs, pushing the simple metal door open with his snout, entering the courtyard. It was still slightly dark, but the sun was slowly starting to rise from behind the mountains. Looking down at the enclosed walkway, Soren spotted a few undead pressed against the fence, he lightly shook his head, Jade would deal with them once she got back with the dragon's. The white wolf's ears twitched as he heard footsteps making their way towards him and the sliding door was opened, he turned his head slightly, surprised to see Daryl, crossbow on his back and dressed for the day, walking down the steps. When the hunter saw the white wolf, he faltered, not expecting anyone else to be up so early!

"You don't need to look so surprised, Daryl. Your not the only one that gets up early. " Soren spoke without looking at the hunter. Daryl kept moving till he was standing near Soren, the white wolf gazing out at the slowly rising sun, a light breeze ruffling his fur. "How come your awake?" Daryl questioned, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. Soren's left ear swivelled backwards before he answered. "I came out for some fresh air. I've been cooped up in that cell block since you bit my leg." the hunter winced, guilt flooding his body. "Sorry about that."