33 | surprise

I'm just gonna skip over some things to get to infinity war quicker because I'm high key bored of ragnarok

33 | surprise

"Thanks for the dinner, May." Athena grinned as she placed the napkin on the plate and started to take it to the kitchen.

"No" May said as she stood up and grabbed the girls plate along with her own. "Go and see Peter."

Athena and May had usual dinners together whenever Peter was playing video games with Ned or out in the streets being spider-man. The blonde had tried her best not to get into too much superhero stuff whilst she attempted to have a normal life with Peter.

"Are you sure?" Athena smiled as she bit her lip.

"Go ahead," May nodded "you do it every other night."

Athena nodded her head before leaving the kitchen and walking down the hallway into Peters room.

She opened the door and saw him sprawled our on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. He turned his head at the sound of her entering his room and sat up as she walked over.

Peter sat up straight as she girl sat beside him. The boy put his arm around her as they both payed back against the headboard.

"What are you doing?" Athena asked quietly.

"Thinking" he stated.

"About what?" The girl questioned.

"You." Peter admitted causing the girl to smile.

—————

As Valkyrie led the three to a room on the grand masters establishment, she turned around and said. "Look, I've spent years in a haze, trying to forget my past. Sakaar seemed like the best place to drink and forget, and to die one day."

"Well, I was thinking that you drink too much, and it probably was gonna kill you." Thor interrupted.

"I don't plan to stop drinking." She said causing Athena to smile. "But, I don't wanna forget. I can't turn away anymore. So, if I'm gonna die, it might aswell be driving my sword through the heart of that murderous hag. So, I'm saying that I wanna be on the team. Has it got a name?"

Athena smirked as her and Banner looked up to Thor.

"Yeah," he stuttered "it's called the r-revengers."

Athena smirked and rolled her eyes playfully at the unoriginal name as Valkyrie questioned "revengers?"

"Because I'm getting revenge. You're getting revenge" Thor explained. "You're— do you guys want revenge?"

"I want revenge on mr magician." The girl rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"Okay, great."

"Also, I've got a peace offering." Valkyrie said before opening up the door to reveal Loki tied up to a chair.

"Surprise!"