Chapter 13

*Ash's Point of View*

"That's why it's hard to battle with three people," Sophocles says, "it didn't work out at all."

We all have a good laugh at how horribly the battle turned out.

"Kiawe come on! It's dinner time!" Mimo, Kiawe's little sister, tells us.

We go inside and eat with Kiawe and his family.
After we are all done, we head to Kiawe's room.

"Wow this is so cool-" Sophocles says looking at some electronic thing on Kiawe's desk.

I walk in and sit on a chair in the corner. Should I do something? I mean we only have 4 days. I really want to tell her that I've finally figured out my feelings. Just how do I do-

"Hey Ash!" Kiawe says as he waves his hand in front of my face, "are you still thinking about what to do about Serena?"

"Yeah..." I reply.

"Why don't you just find her now and tell her?" Sophocles suggests.

I hadn't thought of that.

"Wow," I say, "Sophocles you are a genius!"

"Oh no," Kiawe says.

"They are at Lillie's house right?" I ask, "can I borrow your Charizard?"

"Fine," Kiawe says, "they are at Lillie's house, but I'm taking you. I'm not letting you ride Charizard alone at night."

"Can I come?" Sophocles asks.

"Sure," I reply, "let's go."

We go outside as Kiawe tells his parents that I left something at the Pokémon school and we have to get it.
We hop on Charizard.

"Let's go!" Kiawe says as the sun starts to set over Akala island.

We are almost at Melemele island when Sophocles asks me what I'm going to say.

"Hmm. I'll just tell her what's in my heart," I reply.

We land silently near Lillie's mansion, but not too close to make ourselves that obvious.
We walk around, when we see a balcony with light streaming out onto it.

"That's her room, right?" I whisper.

"I think so," Kiawe replies.

I take a deep breath as I climb up a pole right near the balcony.