Chapter 12

*Ash's Point of View*

(Time skip to after school)

Serena and the girls are having a sleepover, so Sophocles, Kiawe, and I decided to have one too. We decide to stay at Kiawe's ranch.
We all were sitting outside enjoying some moo-moo milk.

"So, Ash, did you talk to Serena and tell her your feelings?" Kiawe asked me.

"Well, I tried," I reply, "I tried before that giant wave came. Then, when he were making a sandcastle Professor Kukui came over and was talking to us. Then, when we were walking along the beach, but I fell into one of the holes Marowak dug."

"Oooh yikes" Sophocles said.

"Yeah, sorry about the holes," Kiawe started off, "I tried to tell Marowak to stop, and don't worry. You can always tell her tomorrow."

"She's only got 4 more days left," I tell them, "I just don't know what to do..."

"Let's come up with a plan and a way where you can for sure tell her," Sophocles suggests.

"Yeah Ash," Kiawe says.

"No, it's okay, let's go do something," I say, "why worry about this when we could have a battle."

Yeah. A battle could clear my mind.

*Serena's Point of View*

Mallow, Lana, Lillie, and I were all on the floor laughing are heads off.

"-Haha Yeah," Mallow says, "I cant believe my brother did that haha-"

"Speaking of relationships," Lana starts off, "What are you gonna do, Serena? Ya know... about you and Ash."

I blush.

"Well, I don't know," I say.

"I think he likes you, so you should wait to see if he admits it," says Mallow.

"I think YOU should tell his your feelings first, you don't need to wait for him," Lillie tells me.

"Yeah, I just don't know what to do."

"Do you remember the first day you were here on the beach, when I asked you if he know you have feelings for him and you were about to say something..." Mallow says, reminding me.

My face turns red and I can feel it heating up.

"Haha umm well," I say, "It doesn't really matter..."

"Yes it does!" Lana says.

"Tell us!!" Lillie begs.

"Okay fine, this was right as I was about to leave Kalos to go to Hoenn. I had said goodbye to everyone and I was going down the escalator to get to my plane, when I knew that I had to do something. So, I ran up the escalator and... haha... I kissed Ash..."

The girls stared at me stunned.