Chapter 4

Chapter 4

•Serena's Point of view•

I blush as Ash grabs my hand starts pulling me to what he tells me is that Mallow girl's family restaurant.

Oh no! What if she likes ash. What if Ash likes her! No. That can't happen he is way to dense. Yeah. Totally. He would have introduced her as his girlfriend. Right? RIGHT?! -

My thoughts get interrupted by Ash bursting through the doors, pulling me along with him.

"Hey guys! I ran into my friend Serena. We adventured together in the Kalos region!..." Ash says.

He keeps talking as I scan the new faces. I see one more boy and two more girls. Yikes. Two more girls that might have feelings for him and he might have feelings for them.

Ash introduces me to everyone. There is of course Mallow and Kiawe that I already met, but there is also Lana, Sophocles, and Lillie. I say hi to everyone and we instantly all start talking. Ash and I share some stories about our adventures in Kalos. I happen to wonder if he remembers what happened right before I left. When I ... kissed him. I blush just thinking about it. I can't believe I actually did that.

Mallow finished making dinner and we all ate together. After that we all went and sat on the beach. Ash was with the guys, so I decided to learn more about the girls. We talked about many things like Pokémon performances, cooking tips, Pokémon in Kalos, and all that stuff. I glanced over to see Ash racing Kiawe. It made me smile. When I turned back to the girls they were staring at me.

"What?", I said, kinda worried.

"Well...", Mallow began," we saw you looking at Ash... Are you guys just friends?"

I start to blush, but then I get worried. Oh no. She likes him. Oh no.

"Uh.. yeah", I say.

"What Mallow was trying to say is", Lana spoke up, "don't worry we aren't dating him and we don't like him like that, but we can tell that you do."

I sigh, relieved that my worries weren't true. But then I turn bright red.

"Am I that obvious?" I say with a giggle.

"Kinda," Lillie laughs.

"Haha. We think you guys are good together," Mallow says, " We know he's dense, but does he know you have feelings for him. Cause' I think he has feelings for you."

"Awww really?", I say as my heart pounds, "well before I left... uh you know never mind that... it's getting late don't ya think."

"Huh? Wait up Serena what happened?!" Mallow pleads.

I get up and start running over to the boys. The girls chase after me. All of a sudden we all start chasing after each other. Wow this is so fun.