Chapter 7

*Ash's Point of View*

"Okay, so today class we are going to be talking about the Kalos region," Professor Kukui says," the Kalos region is-"

As Professor Kukui talks I drift off into my thoughts. Serena gives me this feeling. I don't know how to describe it. I guess she makes me happy just being around her and I really enjoy or time together. Of course I enjoy my time with my other friends, but it's just that when I am with Serena it's even better.
I glance over at her to see her sitting with with Mallow. She looks happy too. I sit there staring at her. I don't know why. I guess... it's just that... I can't stop.

Mallow turns her head and whispers to me, "Ash, what are you doing? Stop looking at Serena."

I snap out of my daze and redirect my focus to the front.

"-yeah and in Kalos they have mega evolutions-" Professor Kukui says excitedly, "kind of like how here we have Z rings in-"

I just can't stop thinking about her. What's wrong with me? I've never felt this way before. Maybe I'll ask Kiawe or Mallow later-

"Ash!" Kiawe yells at me, "we are going outside to show Serena our Z moves."

Excited, I jump out of my seat and run over to Serena.

"I can't wait for you to see this," I tell her.

"Yeah," she says, "seems super cool if it's kinda like mega evolution."

Kiawe and I explain to her how we have different Z crystals so we will have different Z moves. I don't think she quite understood it though.

"You'll see," I tell her, "it's so awesome!"

I'm so excited! I really want to show her the new stuff I've learned in Alola.