Chapter 9

*Ash's Point of View*

Wow is all I could say. When I look at Serena in that outfit she looks... wow... she just looks amazing. I look at her in awe.

I manage to say, "I really like it!" with a smile.

"Aww thanks Ash," she says, "I like it too!"

I buy her the outfit, then I show her around the island more. We walk around and for some reason I want to ...hold her hand.
I take a deep breath as I grab her hand. She looks at me and blushes.

"Come on!" I say as I pull her along.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"You'll see!"

I pull her along until me reach Melemele Meadow.

"Here we are," I say, "Melemele Meadow."

"Wow!" She says, "this is so pretty."

"Yeah, you can catch lots of different Pokémon! And, the flowers are really cool!"

We walk around the meadow looking at the flowers and watching wild Pokémon, until the sun starts to set.

"It would be great if Bonnie and Clement got to see this," she says to me, "kinda like having the old gang back together."

"Why don't we call them?" I say.

"Yeah! That'd be great! It's been a while since we've all talked together."

We walk back to Professor Kukui's house. Once inside, I ask him if we can call our friends, and of course he says yes.

"Hello? You've reached the Lumiose Gym." We hear a voice say from the computer.

"Hey Clement! It's Serena, is Bonnie there?"

"Wow, Hi Serena! It's been a while and yes, I'll get her.... BONNIE! Come here!"

I stand in the corner of the room out of frame of the camera, as I see Bonnie appear.

"Hi Bonnie! I'm in the Alola Region on vacation and you'll never guess who I ran into..." Serena says.

"Who who?!" Bonnie asks.

"Yeah, who?" Clement asks as well.

I walk into view of the camera, next to Serena.

"Hey guys!" I say.

"Wow Ash! It's great to see you. Why are you in Alola?" Clement asks.

We all talk and catch up on everything we've done and everything that's happened since we all parted ways.

"Wowie! I wanna go to Alola! Please Clement! Please!" Bonnie pleads to her brother.

"Aww yeah that would be great!" Serena says.

"Well... I mean... I guess... we do need a vacation as well," Clement says, "but we can't be there right away. We would probably be there in a few days. Because I have to make preparations at the gym and we have to ask our dad-"

"Wait Serena when are you leaving?" Bonnie asks her.

I never thought about that. That Serena would be leaving. It makes me sad that she has to leave again. I wonder why though because I'm usually pretty good with goodbyes.

"I have 5 more days left," Serena replies.

Okay. 5 days. We've still got some time. I'm just not ready to say goodbye yet.

We chat about the region and how we are excited about them visiting. Finally, we finish the call because it's getting late.

"See you guys soon!" Serena says as the call ends.