Late!

Edited

Kirishima's POV

'SHITSHITSHITSHIT IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!'

I jump out of bed, brush my teeth, and put on my UA uniform. I don't have enough time to put up my hair, so I throw a bandana around my head making sure it looks decent.

"Ahh, fuck it," I leave my tie on my desk chair and bolt out of the door faster than Iida.
<<<>>>
I burst through the door, and all eyes land on me. I mumble and apology and sit down, letting Present Mic continue his lesson on English poets. Barf.

Bakugou's POV

I zone out of the stupid poetry lesson just as the door bursts open. It's Shitty Hair, only his hair isn't that...shitty.

His uniform was messy, tie missing. His hair wasn't up in those ridiculous spikes, but was laying flat with a white bandana around his head. Overall, Kirishima looked... hot.

My eyes glue to his body as he takes his seat in front of that invisible chick. He looks over to me and smiles widely, that one dimple on his left cheek completely visible.

Heat creeps up my neck and plants itself on my face as I shoot back a glare.

'God, what's wrong with me today?' I think to myself as I revert my gaze back to the blackboard.

<<<>>>

"Oi, Shitty Hair, what happened this morning?" I ask.

"Ah! Yea... I slept through my alarm and didn't have time to put up my hair or mess with my tie," he responds, rubbing the back of his neck.

'That's so hot...'

"You okay, Bakugou? You look sick," Tape Elbows taps my shoulder.

"I-it's nothing. I'm not sick, shut up," I snap. Tape Elbows backs away and runs into Pikachu.

"Sorry, Denki," he apologizes.

"OOH! First name basis now?" Raccoon Eyes squeals, almost breaking our eardrums.

"Yeah... I mean, it's been a few weeks!" Pikachu smiles.

"Congrats guys! Honestly, I'm kinda jealous," Shitty Hair chuckles.

'You wouldn't have anything to be jealous of if you fucking took the hint' the voice in my head says again.

"...Bakugou, you coming?" Raccoon Eyes pokes my arm.

"Where are we going?" I ask, snapping out of my daze.

"The arcade, silly! Let's go!"

Kirishima's POV

While Mina gets Bakugou, I head with Kaminari and Sero to the arcade.

"Dude, did you see the way Bakugou was looking at you?" Sero nudges me.

"N-no... I was looking at Mina while she was talking. It's polite," I respond, giving the two a weird glance.

"He totally has a thing for you, Kiri," Denki smirks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Guys... he's right behind us..."

"You extras talking about me?" the gruff voice that belonged to Bakugou growled.

"Not in a bad way, Bakubro! I swear!" I smile and wave my hands in front of me.

"Tch. You guys go ahead, Dumb Hair and I will be there soon," Bakugou grabs my arm, causing my heart to pound.

"W-what is it, Baku-"
"You know what it is, Eijirou. You can't come into school looking like... like this!"he growls.

I gulp, "uh... thanks?"

"Don't thank me just yet."

Before another word slips off my tongue, I feel heat hover over my mouth before cold, yet soft lips press onto mine.

This heaven lasts only for a few seconds before I pull away to breathe. We gaze into each other's eyes and I just start giggling.

Bakugou joins in. We're just two idiots giggling outside of an arcade.

"Challenge you to Street Fighter!" I smirk.

"Oh you're on!"