what a tease • yugi (ateez) PART ONE ❌

Depuis le début

The man tells the stripper that his name is Mingi and it fits him perfectly. Mingi is a name that just so happens to mean excellent success, and by the looks of it, he would most likely be creating excellent success tonight if he plays his cards right. Yunho sees four good aces in his hand, too.

"So you can take another shot for me, correct?" The way Mingi says it. For me? Of course, Yunho could definitely drink another shot of tequila on a good day. Today was absolutely a good day since he meet a beautiful and dominant man that's going to rock his night, so he downed the liquor that was placed in front of him. He gave Mingi a crooked smile as he stuck his tongue out to show the alcohol was gone.

That pink muscle being shown must have done something to Mingi because soon his fingers grip the stripper's chin and edge him closer to his suited body. Yunho isn't even paying attention to the beer that tipped over on the bar. Doesn't care that a man sitting next to him looks far too annoyed at the situation. Can't see the way another one of his friends, Seonghwa, is swinging around the pole as Passionfruit by Drake is playing in the background. Only recognizes the look that is painted across Mingi's face—an expression of lust that has Yunho's insides getting heated by the second.

"What else can you do for me, baby?" Yunho could do a lot of things for this man. Make him feel an immense amount of pleasure in less than a minute, get on his knees as fast as ever, and let him fuck his ass like no one ever before. So the stripper pulls away and gets up from the bar. He leads Mingi in the bathroom, which isn't the most sanitary place but "YOLO" as Wooyoung would put it. Locks the door and instantly drops to his knees in front of the businessman.

Hastily unbuckling Mingi's leather belt and dropping the pressed trousers to his ankles, Yunho gasps at the curve of Mingi and his monstrous cock. Usually, not always but usually; handsome, tall men have little baby dicks but Mingi- he was HUGE! Yunho kind of wanted a baby dick now that he saw what was going in his mouth. How was it going to fit?

"What?" Mingi must have saw Yunho's eyes bulge out of his head and the sound escape his lips. The stripper is gazing up at Mingi with a look of awe and adorable adoration. A smirk appears on the businessman's plump lips, his eyes narrowing with more arousal as he looks at the boy on his knees in front of the sinks. His tongue swipes across his dry lips, wetting them at the sight.

"Nothing," Yunho says gripping the base of the cock in his face, hearing a hiss from Mingi at the suddenness. His own muscle licking the pink tip and swirling salvia all over it. Soon he's bobbing his head to the soft, muffled music playing outside.

Looking up every so often, Yunho finally catches Mingi's stare as he swallows around him. There's a banging on the door from outside, but the pair can't bring themselves to care. The businessman is pulling the stripper off the floor and bending him over the sink faster than anything. He struggles a bit with moving the string to Yunho's jockstrap to the side, but he's spitting and fingering into his tight hole not too long after.

It doesn't take long for Mingi to finally open the boy bent over the sink, just enough that he can fit inside of him. And then he's pushing in, feeling the immense amount of pleasure flow through his body—Yunho watching Mingi's face contour into something so fucking sexy it hurts. Release coming closer by just entering such a thick, wet space that causes his toes to curl.

"Fuck, baby," Mingi says pulling out and slamming back in. Watching Yunho's ass jiggle the same way his bulge did on stage. Gripping his narrow hips with so much pressure to prevent him from slipping away. "You are so good for me, hm?"

Yunho's face shapes into a look of desire as he stares at their reflection. Mingi is holding and railing him over the porcelain "water-dispenser"--again, something Wooyoung said. And while this is happening, he just moans and cries for the man to speed up and touch him in all the right places until he's coming undone. Whimpering at the feeling of being used for pleasure and being a cum-slut for Mingi. Only Mingi.

The man comes, all but a little dripping from his ass to the tiled ground. He pumps a few times, hitting that special spot, and then Yunho is coming through the material of his neon costume. Liquid dropping and dripping everywhere onto and off the both of them.

Mingi fixes himself up first and then asks Yunho for his number. He's still bent over the sink, trying to catch his breath from the pleasurable experience; but nevertheless, he takes the outstretched phone and types his number into the space. He adds the contact name: Yunho 💚💵, handing the phone back with a small smile. He pulls his underwear back into position and tries his best to get the cumstain out of it. Mingi is still here, watching and waiting for Yunho to say something.

Instead of saying anything, Yunho catches his chin between his fingers and pulls their lips together. Their mouths are sloppy but who the fuck cares at this point. He moves away: "Don't forget to call me sometime, daddy." With that, he saunters out of the bathroom with all his money earnings and a satisfied smirk on his face.