Chapter One - The Angel and The Devil

~♡~Mac's POV~♡~

There are a million reasons why people love to celebrate Halloween. One obvious reason is, on that day, you can be anyone or anything you want, however bizarre your choice is. I look around me and the evidence of it is everywhere tonight.

From Dracula to Santa, you name it and there they are. But one particular girl draws my attention.

In the middle of the room, a strikingly beautiful girl is swaying her body from left to right in a sexy manner to the beat of the loud song the DJ is spinning. The girl has curves to die for and a pair of killer legs long enough to draw the attention of almost every straight male in the room.

With every movement she makes, her long, wavy hair bounces perfectly on her perky breasts that look like they could fall out of that skin-tight, white satin dress she's wearing any second. But she doesn't seem to care about that or the fact that everyone can almost see her buttcheeks because of her super short dress.

Hmm. I wish I had that much confidence in myself. I bet it'd be fun.

"Ironic, huh?" a voice yells over the loud music. I turn to the origin of the voice and realize that Dylan Little, my filthy rich ex-neighbor who owns this mansion we're having the party at, is standing right next to me. He's one to talk about irony when his towering height forces me to look up at him.

"Sophia Wilde" – his eyes gesture to the girl in the middle of the room –  "dressing up as an angel!" He refers to the pair of huge, white angel wings on her back.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

He answers my question with a playful smirk. "See for yourself."

When I draw my gaze back to the middle of the room, a half-naked boy wearing only a pair of firefighter trousers approaches Sophia from behind, joining in her sultry dance. When he puts his hands on her hips, she turns her head a little to have a quick look at the boy. She smiles a rather crooked and proud smile when her gaze falls to his washboard abs.

Sophia turns around and plants a long, hot kiss on the boy. Her luscious, plump red lips mash together with his as his fingers trace the outline of her body. She vigorously yanks the straps of his suspenders, pulling him closer to her while his hands continue to trail down. I let out a small gasp while Dylan chuckles a little when we see him squeezing her buttcheeks. They continue to make out passionately, getting lost in their own world.

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is clearly why she's not an angel," Dylan continues with a winning smirk after proving his point. Then, as if realizing something important, he draws his thin eyebrows together quickly. "Well, unless it's a slutty angel–"

I thrust my elbow into his stomach and he squeals like a little girl. "What the heck was that for?"

"Ever heard of slut-shaming?"

"Hmm..." He looks up for a quick second and narrows his eyes a little, acting dumb before returning his gaze to me. "Is it slut-shaming when the person you're talking about is really a slut?"

I raise my brow, answering in silence.

"Oh, come on, Mac! Everyone knows she's a whore, I mean that's practically her nickname! And why?" He gives a short pause. "Because she does that" – he points at the girl who is now licking the firefighter's face from bottom to top – "to everyone she met!"

"Including you?"

"Oh, no, not me darling." He wraps his arms around my shoulder. "You know I only have my eyes on you," he concludes with a grin.