Chapter 19 - Reunion

No one's POV

Jungkook healed a little by little but he has difficult in breathing but the doctor said he will be alright.. Because of money and power tzuyu was not arrested by the cops.. Now jungkook was with jimin and Lisa in hospital.. 'chim.. you need to rest..' jimin smiled at him..

'I am fine kookie..' jungkook smiled at them.. Lisa cracked some jokes.. suddenly the door opened.. it's tzuyu.. Lisa blocked her... 'Why are you here? Leave the place.. now..' tzuyu looked at her..

'I'm here to apologise too him... geez...' She smirked at her.. She sit on the chair and looked at jimin... 'How is the baby?' She was about to touch him bit jungkook holds her hand..

'Leave the place... Now..' jungkook controlled his anger.. 'why? Do you think I will hurt you guys again ..' jungkook smirked at her..

'No... because I'm scared because taehyung will kill you if he sees you here..' tzuyu scoffed at him..

'What did he see you.. you know I loved him more than you.. If you are not in his life then he will be mine..' jungkook looked at her with pity..

'He is not a property and he loves me.. He will do whatever I say... don't you believe me.. ' he messaged taehyung.. 'Wait here.. he will be here.. relax yourself..' jungkook leaned on his bed..

After twenty minutes taehyung opened the door.. 'what the fuck are you doing here?' Taehyung looked at her with his dark eyes which shows his anger towards her...

'Tae.. I did this for you.. don't you know how much I like you tae.. ' jungkook scoffed at her..

'Just leave..  I don't hesitate to kill you..' jungkook know taehyung will do anything for him..

'Don't tae.. just leave her.. ' he didn't want to hurt others.. 'shut up you little slut..' tzuyu raised her voice..

That's it.. taehyung chocked her throat and pushed her to the wall.. Lisa and jimin panicked... jungkook get off from his bed and he tried to get his hand away from her.. 'Stay there jungkook.. I will kill her . She tried to kill you.. she tried to kill my sister.. I lived a lonely life because of her.. if I killed her when she hurt my sister now i will be happy with my mom and dad.. because of her I lose all my happiness..' Lisa was shocked when he heard that from his brother.. jimin and jungkook tried to pushed him away from tzuyu..

'What the fuck?' Yoongi looked at them.. ' tae..  Leave her..' jungkook hugged him tightly.. 'please tae..  Leave her... please baby..' Taehyung leave her.. she falls on the floor..

'Leave tzuyu.. and we don't want to see you hereafter.. just leave the place.. ' tzuyu looked at them.. suddenly a loud voice echoed in the room..

'Tzuyu..' tzuyu looked at her dad and also bogum with him.. 'She is the one who tried to kill Lisa and jungkook.. she is obsessed with taehyung so she ordered our bodyguards to kill jungkook.. take her away.. I don't need a daughter like that..'

'Dad... what are you saying?' Bogum handcuffed her.. 'It's good for all.. I don't want a killer as my daughter..' his Dad controlled his tears.. the cops dragged her away from the place..

'I'm sorry for all the troubles... I'm sorry taehyung.. ' taehyung looked at tzuyu's dad.. he bowed at him and leave the place... taehyung sighed a little..  jungkook looked at Lisa..

'That's why he hate you a lot.. he is scared that someone will hurt you.. your brother always love you Lisa.. ' jungkook caressed her cheeks.. taehyung didn't want to cry in front of her.. Lisa went near him..

'You care for me oppa.. you love me.. do you know how much I miss you..' Lisa hits on his chest.. taehyung hugged her tightly.

'I'm sorry... sorry.. Lisa.. ' jungkook looked at them with teary eyes.. yoongi back hugged his boyfriend.. his hands caressed his boyfriend's baby bump.. taehyung looked at jungkook..