Chapter 1 - Pretty Boy

No one's POV

Jungkook frozed in the middle of the road when he saw a dead man on the floor... His hands were shaking.. He can't able to move from the place... He saw the killer who is standing near the dead man's body..

'Hey there pretty boy?' Jungkook looked at the killer who's eyes were piercing him.. 

'What the hell koo? Just run..' He came out from his thoughts and started to run.. He don't know where he is going.. He saw the cops who were on the opposite side of the road before he is going to shout a strong hands pulled the petite boy into the alley...

'No one can escape from me pretty boy..' The killer's hand covered the younger's mouth.. The killer is so strong and muscular.. Jungkook only see the eyes of the killer... Its too powerful which made him to submit to him... 'I don't want to kill you pretty boy...' Jungkook didn't say anything.. He just looked at the killer's eyes... 'Don't say anything... I will be always watching you pretty boy..' The killer released jungkook from his strong grip.. Without waiting jungkook ran away from that place....

'Jeon jungkook... If you don't wake up from the sleep I will burn all your ironman plushies..' Jungkook woke up suddenly because of the dream and also his handsome hyung yelling... But he fall again on the bed..

'Koo... Wake up... Time for college...' Jungkook whined and covered him with duvet but Jimin pulled the younger from his bed and pushed him to the bathroom...

'What a great start...' Jungkook scoffed at himself and took a hot shower..  He can't forget those powerful eyes... After shower he wore his outfit for the college and went to the kitchen... He saw jin and jimin who is cooking...