Chapter 11- Metting his family

No one's pov

Jungkook and jimin finished their last class... joe and jake looked at the boys from a distance.. 'since when did you started to like jungkook..' jake asked.. joe smirked at him.. 'He is so precious jake.. You dont know that...' jake sighed at him.. jimin and jungkook waved their hands to lisa.. joe and jake followed him but they stopped when a car stopped before jungkook... A tall man who looks so handsome hug the younger..

'That's his brother...' joe said.. 'I think we have to wait..' jake nodded his head and they both went to their car..

'Hyung.... What are you doing here?' Jungkook asked his brother.. jin looks so tensed... ' what happened?' Jin looked at them..

'Mr. Kim wants to meet you? I mean taehyung's dad..' jungkook was shocked.. 'not only you but also us.. so come quickly.. we have to go..' jungkook nodded his head and they get into the car..

'Did tae know about it' jimin asked.. jin shook his head.. 'Even lisa dont know about it...' after they reach their mansion jungkook and jimin rushes to their room.. jungkook took a hot shower and wear a suit.. he wants to look good before his boyfriend's family.. he is too nervous.. so many question raised in his mind.. suddenly the door opened.. jungkook startled a little..

'Are you nervous?' Jungkook nodded his head.. jimin hugged the younger.. 'Dont worry kookie.. they will like you..' jimin smiled at him.. jungkook relaxed a little.. they both went to the hall... jin fixed the younger's suit.. 'jungkook.. dont..'

'I wont speak loudly... i will be quiet... i don't argue..' yoongi chuckled a little..

'Yahhh.. you are making him more nervous..' yoongi said.. he pats the younger's shoulder... ' Dont worry.. just relax yourself..' namjoon said.. jungkook nodded his head.. They all get into their car.. hoseok drove the car... jungkook clenched his palms and tried to relax himself... after 20 minutes hoseok stopped the car infront of a luxurious mansion.. jungkook gulped a little..

'Dont worry

'Dont worry..' jimin holds the younger's hand.. they both invited by the maids.. 'Atlast i see you..' jungkook startled by the deep voice.. he looked at his hyungs who are bowing at him.. Jungkook and jimin bowed at him.. ' kookie.. jimin' lisa hugged them both... they all went to the hall and sit on the sofa..

 they all went to the hall and sit on the sofa